Tomato Ketchup gurgling

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:this is a fabulously surreal thread! Imagine your a total stranger peering into this for the first time! :-)
what are the chances of a 'tomato ketchup' cup disc? :-)
sounds like most of the threads mate ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

wayfarer wrote:Right then, I don't remember anything about "Ketchup Gurgling" (and I hadn't been drinking much so it's not post drink memory problems).

What I do remember is that a group of us were trying to keep our spirits up waiting for the TDOC "early entry". Both myself and my friend John were exceptionally hungry. Neither of us felt like braving the rain and the rest of the queue by going to the nearby burger joints. Another friend (a TDOC member) was on his way. I had this idea, for a laugh, to ask this friend to get John and I a burger on the way.
Surprisingly, he agreed to get them! :shock:
What followed was a song and dance routine (not literally) to usher him into the queue. Eventually, he arrived with not just Burgers, but chips too :shock: (andd plenty of ketchup :wink: )
We had been told that TDOC members would enter the venue at 1850. The burgers arrived at 1848. :shock:
What followed was a frantic attempt to wolf the food down, asking complete strangers if they wanted to share our chips. Ketchup spillage occured, too.

So, I felt a bit guilty at getting Chris to jump in the queue, but needs prevailed. Anyway, instant karma kicked in when we found we'd be waiting for twenty minutes in the wrong place. :lol:
Thanks for clearing that one up. It makes a little more sense now.
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

wayfarer wrote:Right then, I don't remember anything about "Ketchup Gurgling" (and I hadn't been drinking much so it's not post drink memory problems).

What I do remember is that a group of us were trying to keep our spirits up waiting for the TDOC "early entry". Both myself and my friend John were exceptionally hungry. Neither of us felt like braving the rain and the rest of the queue by going to the nearby burger joints. Another friend (a TDOC member) was on his way. I had this idea, for a laugh, to ask this friend to get John and I a burger on the way.
Surprisingly, he agreed to get them! :shock:
What followed was a song and dance routine (not literally) to usher him into the queue. Eventually, he arrived with not just Burgers, but chips too :shock: (andd plenty of ketchup :wink: )
We had been told that TDOC members would enter the venue at 1850. The burgers arrived at 1848. :shock:
What followed was a frantic attempt to wolf the food down, asking complete strangers if they wanted to share our chips. Ketchup spillage occured, too.

So, I felt a bit guilty at getting Chris to jump in the queue, but needs prevailed. Anyway, instant karma kicked in when we found we'd be waiting for twenty minutes in the wrong place. :lol:
This sound far too sensible to me! :-)