Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
 Post subject: Tomato Ketchup gurgling
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:32 pm 

For those people i met in the Queue of last weeks london show, how on earth did we start a conversation about ketchup gurgling? It just came back to me in a flashback, im confused and a tad disturbed! :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 pm 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
For those people i met in the Queue of last weeks london show, how on earth did we start a conversation about ketchup gurgling? It just came back to me in a flashback, im confused and a tad disturbed! :roll: :roll:

er...did all that pushing effect you mate? ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 pm 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

It could only happen with the TD army in town :mrgreen: :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:11 pm 

24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

me thinks something was dislodged many moons ago! Ive got a whacky sense of humour but some folks joined in...i think Timer, Wayfarer and Cantosis were there.(sorry to drag you into my insanity guys)
:-)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:18 pm 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

me thinks something was dislodged many moons ago! Ive got a whacky sense of humour but some folks joined in...i think Timer, Wayfarer and Cantosis were there.(sorry to drag you into my insanity guys)

lol...hey if you can't have laugh, what can you do? :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:22 pm 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

Mike Ive only one thing to say on the matter ! - TROUSERS ! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:34 pm 

and timer pops up with his obscure trousers again. That was a classic mate! It was like a surreal answer...very pythonesque! Love it! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:49 pm 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
and timer pops up with his obscure trousers again. That was a classic mate! It was like a surreal answer...very pythonesque! Love it! :-)

I think the Tomato ketchup remark came after Richards chips were delivered ! something to do with Heinz being the ultimate ketchup and HP the ultimate Brown Sauce ! Why this was being discussed baffles me as well ! :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 pm 

Mmm that rings a bell Timer:-)

im laughing more now cos im recollecting that convo whilst watching Anchorman! Hilarious. :-)

'Im gonna be honest with you Bri, that smells like pure gasoline'.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:40 pm 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

Nope it`s news to me. I was talking to Thomas Rydell and Jacob most of the night.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 pm 

cantosis wrote:
Nope it`s news to me. I was talking to Thomas Rydell and Jacob most of the night.

and thanks for letting me stay under your umbrella-ella-ella-ehh-ehh! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:16 pm 

cantosis wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

Were'nt you standing with Wayfarer in the Abbey when i met you? Or am i getting my 'forum names' confused?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:01 pm 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
cantosis wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:

Were'nt you standing with Wayfarer in the Abbey when i met you? Or am i getting my 'forum names' confused?

I was standing next to Wayfarer and chatting at one point, but I only remember talking about Marillion. I don`t remember being around Timer and Wayfarer at the same time.

Well I definately wasn`t involved with this Ketchup conversation anyway.

Did we chat on the night Navel? Sorry I am really bad with putting faces to forum names.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 pm 

that leaves 104 fans to track down ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 pm 

Lets hope the 104 dont want to talk about Tomato Ketchup :)

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ] 

Jump to: