UCLA-ROYCE HALL REVIEW/PHOTOS. . . here

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:excellent photos.....why do U.S fans always look so cool :oops:
Funny you should say that BM,i was thinking exactly the same........so much more laid back man :arrow:
:D :D Ah!, but they have not experienced a British Fan Meet, where the alcohol flows, BM gives us one of his 'gunslinger' interviews' and we all troop off in the pouring rain, to a small cinema in Norf Londinium, where thee BM chastises us for not getting there earlier........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink: :arrow:
No, there's nothing like the British fan meet :wink: . Some of the best beer in the world, a close 2nd to the german brews. Great fans who really appreciate good music and some of the best rock n roll fans in the world who really know how to throw a party!!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Funny you should say that BM,i was thinking exactly the same........so much more laid back man :arrow:
:D :D Ah!, but they have not experienced a British Fan Meet, where the alcohol flows, BM gives us one of his 'gunslinger' interviews' and we all troop off in the pouring rain, to a small cinema in Norf Londinium, where thee BM chastises us for not getting there earlier........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink: :arrow:
No, there's nothing like the British fan meet :wink: . Some of the best beer in the world, a close 2nd to the german brews. Great fans who really appreciate good music and some of the best rock n roll fans in the world who really know how to throw a party!!

The atmosphere for the London gig was buzzing bad weather or not 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

i agree there Colin tremendous
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
stevo4

Post by stevo4 »

Thanks again for the complements. Btw, the show was video taped. TD/EF had a mini crew of, i think 3 cameras at fixed positions, one being by the sound board at the back. I spoke to the guy who told me the band hired them to cover the show. Not sure where if if we'll ever see it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

stevo4 wrote:Thanks again for the complements. Btw, the show was video taped. TD/EF had a mini crew of, i think 3 cameras at fixed positions, one being by the sound board at the back. I spoke to the guy who told me the band hired them to cover the show. Not sure where if if we'll ever see it.
Doesn't sound like enough cameras for a full concert DVD, maybe it's for a DVD extra or a documentary clip.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
stevo4 wrote:Thanks again for the complements. Btw, the show was video taped. TD/EF had a mini crew of, i think 3 cameras at fixed positions, one being by the sound board at the back. I spoke to the guy who told me the band hired them to cover the show. Not sure where if if we'll ever see it.
Doesn't sound like enough cameras for a full concert DVD, maybe it's for a DVD extra or a documentary clip.
just enough to film the bits and pieces they didn't film in London perhaps....CBF?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
just enough to film the bits and pieces they didn't film in London perhaps....CBF?
Good thinking. Yep, they could be used to fill in the gaps, pretty much like the rehersal footage was used on the Tempodrom DVD.
24db

Post by 24db »

Adele's great write up of the concert (on my blog with her permission...cheers 8Dell!).

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... eview.html
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:Adele's great write up of the concert (on my blog with her permission...cheers 8Dell!).

a wonderful account :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Adele's great write up of the concert (on my blog with her permission...cheers 8Dell!).

Read this yesterday,what a great write-up 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

it's just a shame she didn't get to meet Edgar though
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Thinks you the Nice photos you there. :D :wink: :arrow:

:arrow:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

are there any track listings for this gig ?

alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Sorry Andy i must have missed your list earlier :oops: :oops:

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:are there any track listings for this gig ?
Yes Darren

Go through the mailing list :wink: