UCLA-ROYCE HALL REVIEW/PHOTOS. . . here

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

btw David, any chance I can use some small thumbnails of your photos over on my blog?
ant

Post by ant »

:) I understand that Iris is supporting someone this Friday (14th Nov) in New York so I presume she would carry on there from LA and the others returning to Berlin etc. Did she mention that to anyone at the LA meet with the fans?? :)
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

24db said:
btw David, any chance I can use some small thumbnails of your photos over on my blog?
Sure, no problem Andy.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:24db said:
Sure, no problem Andy.
cheque's in the post! ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

Sure, no problem Andy.
David, there's some great shots from the show, and pre and post meets over on Tadream at the moment...you're in some as well! Steven Rood took them...very impressive shots!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Sure, no problem Andy.
David, there's some great shots from the show, and pre and post meets over on Tadream at the moment...you're in some as well! Steven Rood took them...very impressive shots!
They really are top notch 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

excellent photos.....why do U.S fans always look so cool :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:excellent photos.....why do U.S fans always look so cool :oops:
can case there's a photographer! ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Funny you should say that BM,i was thinking exactly the same........so much more laid back man :arrow:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

epsilon75 wrote:
Funny you should say that BM,i was thinking exactly the same........so much more laid back man :arrow:
:D :D Ah!, but they have not experienced a British Fan Meet, where the alcohol flows, BM gives us one of his 'gunslinger' interviews' and we all troop off in the pouring rain, to a small cinema in Norf Londinium, where thee BM chastises us for not getting there earlier........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
:D :D Ah!, but they have not experienced a British Fan Meet, where the alcohol flows, BM gives us one of his 'gunslinger' interviews' and we all troop off in the pouring rain, to a small cinema in Norf Londinium, where thee BM chastises us for not getting there earlier........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink: :arrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Superb Ron :wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Funny you should say that BM,i was thinking exactly the same........so much more laid back man :arrow:

I'll settle for a soggy British Fanmmet anyday, as long as the Barmy Army are there for company. 8) 8) :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote: :D :D Ah!, but they have not experienced a British Fan Meet, where the alcohol flows, BM gives us one of his 'gunslinger' interviews' and we all troop off in the pouring rain, to a small cinema in Norf Londinium, where thee BM chastises us for not getting there earlier........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink: :arrow:

I'll settle for a soggy British Fanmmet anyday, as long as the Barmy Army are there for company. 8) 8) :arrow:

BM was in thee Forum Q at 5.30 and there were already TD nutters queuing....barmy innit......

GunslingerMOOG, AKA man with no brain, er name
...The wise.....are silent.....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

bigmoog wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
BARMEEE indeed!

BM was in thee Forum Q at 5.30 and there were already TD nutters queuing....barmy innit......

GunslingerMOOG, AKA man with no brain, er name
:D :D :D :D :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

tdream4ever wrote:
24db said:

Quote:

Sure, no problem Andy.

24db wrote:
cheque's in the post
No cheque's. A pint or 2 of good ale will do. . .next time I make it across the pond.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!