This time last week....

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

This time last week....

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

this time last week...ahhh memories are coming flooding back(and given the weather,flooding does seem appropriate).
Dashing from the Abbey after a few guinnesseses :-) Getting drenched on that dash! Chatting with Timer and Glyn in the queue while the other Tim was trying to organise the TDOC cardholders entry.(good job tim)!
Then the dash upstairs to our front row balcony seats, back downstairs to the scrum that was the merch stall...getting back to my seat upstairs and realising id forgotten to pick up Thorstens solo album. Blast! But then the show began, the first tones of Trauma from behind the curtain started...well you know what happened from there on. Great night.:-)
timer

Re: This time last week....

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:this time last week...ahhh memories are coming flooding back(and given the weather,flooding does seem appropriate).
Dashing from the Abbey after a few guinnesseses :-) Getting drenched on that dash! Chatting with Timer and Glyn in the queue while the other Tim was trying to organise the TDOC cardholders entry.(good job tim)!
Then the dash upstairs to our front row balcony seats, back downstairs to the scrum that was the merch stall...getting back to my seat upstairs and realising id forgotten to pick up Thorstens solo album. Blast! But then the show began, the first tones of Trauma from behind the curtain started...well you know what happened from there on. Great night.:-)
Ah , those were the days Mike !.
24db

Post by 24db »

btw...nice to meet you in the scrum Mike :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:?
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Nice to meet you all too Timer colin and Andy. Hope theres another gig next year and a pre-gig meet too. Id def.rather be cold and soaked and standing in that queue with such a great gig ahead . Might whack on a dvd in a mo to relive it...Epsilon Journey me thinks :-)
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:Nice to meet you all too Timer colin and Andy. Hope theres another gig next year and a pre-gig meet too. Id def.rather be cold and soaked and standing in that queue with such a great gig ahead . Might whack on a dvd in a mo to relive it...Epsilon Journey me thinks :-)
here's hoping...and start saving :)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

start saving indeed...and maybe the four of us could block out the front row of the merch stall :-)
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:start saving indeed...and maybe the four of us could block out the front row of the merch stall :-)
at this rate we'd be lucky to afford a ticket :D

Seriously that was one memorable gig...followed (24 hours later) by yet another. Anybody feel they're getting spoiled a bit? I've seen them 5 times in a year :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:start saving indeed...and maybe the four of us could block out the front row of the merch stall :-)

Seriously that was one memorable gig...followed (24 hours later) by yet another. Anybody feel they're getting spoiled a bit? I've seen them 5 times in a year :)
Loreley was good mate,very good :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Loreley was good mate,very good :wink:
:D My thoughts on this are on record ;)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

i would of loved to been at the Alter Oper show. That looks like a beautiful venue from the dvd. Missed just one uk show since '86 which was the Madcap Astoria show but last saturday with the pre-gig, the show itself with lasers etc and aftershow meet plus new friends...what a comeback. Would love to do one of the overseas shows one day...wallet permitting of course. . . Poor thing took a pounding last week.

Ps. Opted to watch Orange Odyssey as visually, its probably closest to last weekend with the laser show. :-) come on memories...:-)
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:i would of loved to been at the Alter Oper show. That looks like a beautiful venue from the dvd. Missed just one uk show since '86 which was the Madcap Astoria show but last saturday with the pre-gig, the show itself with lasers etc and aftershow meet plus new friends...what a comeback. Would love to do one of the overseas shows one day...wallet permitting of course. . . Poor thing took a pounding last week.

Ps. Opted to watch Orange Odyssey as visually, its probably closest to last weekend with the laser show. :-) come on memories...:-)
Alte Oper? legendary and that was just the two merchandise stalls ;)

bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

a prize to the Tee Dee fan who can spot BM in the second photographic reproduction :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:a prize to the Tee Dee fan who can spot BM in the second photographic reproduction :D
and what weren't you doing? you stupid boy Pike! ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:a prize to the Tee Dee fan who can spot BM in the second photographic reproduction :D
2ND left of the Magic of TD t/shirt.......... :wink:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.