This time last week....

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:a prize to the Tee Dee fan who can spot BM in the second photographic reproduction :D
and what weren't you doing? you stupid boy Pike! ;)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :P :P :P

poland pic disk/////zzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:a prize to the Tee Dee fan who can spot BM in the second photographic reproduction :D
2ND left of the Magic of TD t/shirt.......... :wink:
Clive will be pleased ;)
Last edited by 24db on Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

is that a Uk'86 tour programme and the vinyl 'In The Beginning' box i spot on that merch stall? Ive looked after 86 tour prog. so much but its still fading a bit.
What else was on sale?

I was pretty pleased to get my hands on the Dream Dice bonus disc for a measley four pounds last week. Thats been on ebay for mega money so quite a good price that. :-)
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:is that a Uk'86 tour programme and the vinyl 'In The Beginning' box i spot on that merch stall? Ive looked after 86 tour prog. so much but its still fading a bit.
What else was on sale?

I was pretty pleased to get my hands on the Dream Dice bonus disc for a measley four pounds last week. Thats been on ebay for mega money so quite a good price that. :-)
have you got the US version of the 1986 TP? it's got extra pages and some different photos.

Good job you got that disc as it wasn't available in Edinburgh
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

i havent Andy. I got the Uk '81 tour prog, Uk'86 and Uk'90. Then they started doing Tour Eps instead which i think are far better. What extras are in the US tour Prog?
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Almost forgot to tell you bout my after gig trauma (excuse the pun:-)) I took all my photos...actually Glyn Richards and Me took all my photos on my 5mega pixel N96. Not a bad little camera despite been attached to a phone.also came in handy keeping everyone up to date with the footy scores in the abbey...dickie davies? World of Sport . . .Pah :-) anyways, had a lie in on monday and was reviewing the photos when the harddrive on my N96 went wierd on me. Couldnt access anything! In a panic i dashed to my pc and plugged my phone into it and managed to get the much treasured pics onto my pc (and backed up on to a memory stick...twice...just in case :-)). Phew !

Ps. Thanks to the very helpful people at T-mobile who replaced my N96 for me.
Last edited by NAVEL OF LIGHT on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:i havent Andy. I got the Uk '81 tour prog, Uk'86 and Uk'90. Then they started doing Tour Eps instead which i think are far better. What extras are in the US tour Prog?
er...from memory (I'd have to go and check) but I seem it some colour photos of TD in the UK and France (I seem to remember it was Oxford and Paris)...something like 32 pages long. You're missing the 82 European one (with some lovely shots from Monica) and the US 92 one (which IMHO is a bit bland). Before that obviously the 74,75,76,77 and 78 ones.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:i havent Andy. I got the Uk '81 tour prog, Uk'86 and Uk'90. Then they started doing Tour Eps instead which i think are far better. What extras are in the US tour Prog?
er...from memory (I'd have to go and check) but I seem it some colour photos of TD in the UK and France (I seem to remember it was Oxford and Paris)...something like 32 pages long. You're missing the 82 European one (with some lovely shots from Monica) and the US 92 one (which IMHO is a bit bland). Before that obviously the 74,75,76,77 and 78 ones.
Spot On Andy :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

thats jogged a memory. I may have a US tour prog somewhere too...from the 92 tour. Ive moved rooms since i purchased it on ebay and not seen it in a while. Oh well, there goes my sunday. :-) did it have lots of Rockoon 'Golem Set' style pics?
(navel of light scratches his head...where could it be? :-()
24db

Post by 24db »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:thats jogged a memory. I may have a US tour prog somewhere too...from the 92 tour. Ive moved rooms since i purchased it on ebay and not seen it in a while. Oh well, there goes my sunday. :-) did it have lots of Rockoon 'Golem Set' style pics?
(navel of light scratches his head...where could it be? :-()
er something like that....loads of photo montages
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

TD are the finest, the very greatest music, total magic : you know IM RIGHT

I defy anyone to disagree with the BM :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

yeah sure i got it somewhere. Just had a quick scan round but couldnt find ANY of my TD programmes. They are in here somewhere but its a)late and 2) ive been on the guinness again so will have a better look later.

Back to memories of last week...just played Cloudburst Flight and blimey, Bernhard really nailed that solo last week didnt he. Edgar explained in the aftershow that it was recorded then sped up. BB then learned it in about a fortnight! Hats off to the lad (and believe me, looking at the MFD dvd, td have some sizeable hats). :-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:TD are the finest, the very greatest music, total magic : you know IM RIGHT

I defy anyone to disagree with the BM :P
Edgar Froese is the finest,king of kings,genius's of genius's,maestro of maestro's.......... as far as TD,excellence par excellence. thats better :arrow: Toodle Pip :P

I defy anyone to disagree with reality :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Finishing off breakfast with the Jouxsons and Darren 8)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

timer wrote:Finishing off breakfast with the Jouxsons and Darren 8)
Never had breakfast in better company
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache