Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
 Post subject: Hotel madness...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 pm 

... had an apology from the Dream today about wanting my credit card details so that they can charge me for postage for my TDOC card! :lol:

But then received an e-mail from the City Inn Express saying that I didn't show up on Saturday even though I rang them to cancel the booking months ago. Because I couldn't tell them exactly when I called to cancel they couldn't find the call on their phone system and so I've had to pay for that night as well. That really annoys me as I'm out of paocket by another £60 or so.

Still I'm not going to let it spoil the weekend for me.

:twisted:

Post subject: Re: Hotel madness...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:25 pm 

GlynRichards wrote:
... had an apology from the Dream today about wanting my credit card details so that they can charge me for postage for my TDOC card! :lol:

But then received an e-mail from the City Inn Express saying that I didn't show up on Saturday even though I rang them to cancel the booking months ago. Because I couldn't tell them exactly when I called to cancel they couldn't find the call on their phone system and so I've had to pay for that night as well. That really annoys me as I'm out of paocket by another £60 or so.

Still I'm not going to let it spoil the weekend for me.

:twisted:

Just about sums up RIP-OFF Britain :roll: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:58 pm 

Should have booked with Travelodge, GlynRichards.
I paid just £19 for my room over at London City Airport, Silvertown, although a 'super-saver' which i had to book 21 days in advance.
DLR London City to Bank then Bank Underground to Kentish Town, dead easy! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:26 pm 

Blimey Glyn, you did go through it a bit in regards to rip off hotels! Mind you, was it all worth it? Such a great gig last saturday and you had friday night and the edinburgh gig too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:12 am 

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
Blimey Glyn, you did go through it a bit in regards to rip off hotels! Mind you, was it all worth it? Such a great gig last saturday and you had friday night and the edinburgh gig too.

+ monday morning :)

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: