Thoughts on the TD merchandise stall

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GAZZ »

the guy that threatened me was only young but very tall and had a crew with h im. he came over and asked me to shut the f.... up he said i was talkin too loud ,which of course i wasn't. i told him politley to stop being stupid and go away which he did then his team-mates started to move around , at this point i went for a smoke and bumped into fellow TD fans i knew.best of it the crew were obviosly lookin for a fight and WERE NOT td fans :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
Last edited by GAZZ on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ wrote:it was a new experience for me one i don,t want to go through again at a TD concert. cheers bergen dreamer also enjoyed your company too. the TD fans that i met that day were all fantastic thanks to all of you for making it a great day. oh by the way a track from my new cd is being played on tdfz this saturday as well as an interview i did with chris [when i was slightly worse for wear] the song is called night time driver the full cd is called the aerial suite.i hope you give the track a listen on saturday :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
Worry not about Chris's interviews - most of them are done when people are very much worse for wear ! Listen out for the one he did with me and my partner ! :oops: :oops: :oops:

We all need to stick together at future TD gigs to stop this aggrivation , At least if there's a crowd of us some one can get security to oust out the trouble makers , and leave the entertainment for those who are there for it !
24db

Post by 24db »

GAZZ wrote:the guy that threatened me was only young but very tall and had a crew with h im. he came over and asked me to shut the f.... up he said i was talkin too loud ,which of course i wasn't. i told him politley to stop being stupid and go away which he did then his team-mates started to move around at this point i went for a smoke and bumped into fellow TD fans i knew.best of it the crew were obviosly lookin for a fight and WERE NOT td fans :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
Jesus, didn't think I'd ever hear about that at TD gig, I've been going to see them since 1981 and that's a new one.
I hope you otherwise enjoyed the gig Gazz
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i agree timer. by the way i would like to put in an order with you for a td barmy army fleece ,how much are they for a large size and where do i send the payment too
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i did enjoy the gig 24db, wa..... like that were not going to spoil it for me,however i would be lying if i said that i wasn,t on edge :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Im shocked that there was a bit of aggro and thefts at the Forum, it just goes to show that despite the vast majority of TD fans being intelligent and polite and genuine...there are a few (fans?) who obviously need loading into a cannon and launched over the north sea....effers.....by the way THEBM was hit in the nads at the merch stall just as I purchased my goods.....luckily no damage done except I now can hit those HIGHNOTES.....

The merch stall should be on wheels :arrow: :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:Im shocked that there was a bit of aggro and thefts at the Forum, it just goes to show that despite the vast majority of TD fans being intelligent and polite and genuine...there are a few (fans?) who obviously need loading into a cannon and launched over the north sea....effers.....by the way THEBM was hit in the nads at the merch stall just as I purchased my goods.....luckily no damage done except I now can hit those HIGHNOTES.....

The merch stall should be on wheels :arrow: :arrow:
well said, MiniMoog ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cheers Andy, and good to meet thee again.....minimoog? polymoog dear boy, polymoog :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ wrote:i agree timer. by the way i would like to put in an order with you for a td barmy army fleece ,how much are they for a large size and where do i send the payment too
Contact me @ tdba@tesco.net please. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:the guy that threatened me was only young but very tall and had a crew with h im. he came over and asked me to shut the f.... up he said i was talkin too loud ,which of course i wasn't. i told him politley to stop being stupid and go away which he did then his team-mates started to move around at this point i went for a smoke and bumped into fellow TD fans i knew.best of it the crew were obviosly lookin for a fight and WERE NOT td fans :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
I dont like conflict these days at the best of times,but if someone had put a hand on or threatened my missus they would have had an immediate "Yosser Hughes" no sweat :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Im shocked that there was a bit of aggro and thefts at the Forum
Same here. Whoever, would have thought it? And at a TD gig! WOW! :shock:
Ode To Granny A
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:cheers Andy, and good to meet thee again.....minimoog? polymoog dear boy, polymoog :P
pity I didn't get more time to say hello mate, but with 105 fans there it was very busy
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

It's very sad to read of your experiences Gazz. I wonder whether these same scrotes were the ones who robbed the stall?

It's certainly the first time I've heard of such behaviour in 22 years of attending TD concerts, and I hope it's the last.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:Mayhem at London,i did not even get there but managed to get "Choice" thanks to Darren :wink:
You're welcome sorry the cover was abit moth eared due to having damp pockets
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Mayhem at London,i did not even get there but managed to get "Choice" thanks to Darren :wink:
You're welcome sorry the cover was abit moth eared due to having damp pockets
Darren,it was a great gesture,im not worried about the cover,ive got the music and will buy another in time :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.