Thoughts on the TD merchandise stall

jacob
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by jacob »

I agree about the seats. I find it hard to sit with no chance to lean your back on something or move for three hours. We should have been noticed on that when buying the tickets.
Appearantly the same interior decorator was used for the Picture House... and I was relieved not to sit down on those uncomfortable benches again. If there's a possibility to stand up, I will never sit down again.
That's primarily why the Edinburgh gig was the winner for me. :)
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

My lovely wife managed to get to the front of the merch stall long before me. She didn't know what I wanted though. I only bought a poster, The Keep, Choice & a Dante T shirt not to forget the Picture Palace Music ep which was the last one they had. The stall wasn't too bad in Edinburgh but some ignorant asshole tried to elbow my wife out of the way.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:My lovely wife managed to get to the front of the merch stall long before me. She didn't know what I wanted though. I only bought a poster, The Keep, Choice & a Dante T shirt not to forget the Picture Palace Music ep which was the last one they had. The stall wasn't too bad in Edinburgh but some ignorant asshole tried to elbow my wife out of the way.
Sorry to hear that mate, some 'pensioner' elbowed by girlfriend in London at the forum, they are very lucky they made the gig :evil:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:My lovely wife managed to get to the front of the merch stall long before me. She didn't know what I wanted though. I only bought a poster, The Keep, Choice & a Dante T shirt not to forget the Picture Palace Music ep which was the last one they had. The stall wasn't too bad in Edinburgh but some ignorant asshole tried to elbow my wife out of the way.
Sorry to hear that mate, some 'pensioner' elbowed by girlfriend in London at the forum, they are very lucky they made the gig :evil:
My wife got a bit of a buffeting....

....but that was just me head-banging. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

jacob wrote:I agree about the seats. I find it hard to sit with no chance to lean your back on something or move for three hours. We should have been noticed on that when buying the tickets.
Appearantly the same interior decorator was used for the Picture House... and I was relieved not to sit down on those uncomfortable benches again. If there's a possibility to stand up, I will never sit down again.
That's primarily why the Edinburgh gig was the winner for me. :)
I had no choice but to stand,3 hours of sitting would have finished me,at least by standing you can move around a little :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

As i'm vertically challenged i always end up in a scrum type situation having my head stuck in somebodies armpit.
If i want to play as a h00ker i will take up the sport
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

i think there will be some changes in the Merchandise stall especially if it's true that money & goods were stolen at the Edinburgh. :(

Whoever was responsible needs to stay away in disgrace :evil: :evil: :evil:

jacob

Post by jacob »

alipaul wrote:i think there will be some changes in the Merchandise stall especially if it's true that money & goods were stolen at the Edinburgh. :(
The robbery took place in London.
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

jacob wrote:
alipaul wrote:i think there will be some changes in the Merchandise stall especially if it's true that money & goods were stolen at the Edinburgh. :(
The robbery took place in London.
Did it i apologise to all the people at Edinburgh :roll:
Even so it's out of order

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Whoever was responsible needs to stay away in disgrace :evil: :evil: :evil:
Total disgrace,of that there is no doubt :evil: Maybe cards in future are a safer option :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

the merchandise stall was lets face it dreamers a shambles at best. the person who robbed it wants their fingers chopping off. the staff behind the london stall were totally overwhelmed and were getting orders from people 180 degrees around them.they need to be more organised with more staff and a special part for tdoc members only would be good.i too was elbowed and kicked and also got threatened during the concert, but no one was gonna spoil my night :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

GAZZ wrote:also got threatened during the concert, but no one was gonna spoil my night :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
I remember that Gazz - it turned out OK all the same - thanks for some quality time together :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Theft / threatening behavour at a TD gig - unbelievable !

I sincerely hope those responsible feel like the lowlife they are :evil:
24db

Post by 24db »

GAZZ wrote:the merchandise stall was lets face it dreamers a shambles at best. the person who robbed it wants their fingers chopping off. the staff behind the london stall were totally overwhelmed and were getting orders from people 180 degrees around them.they need to be more organised with more staff and a special part for tdoc members only would be good.i too was elbowed and kicked and also got threatened during the concert, but no one was gonna spoil my night :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
kicked? at a TD gig, what's next a Mosh pit? sorry to hear that mate

Who were you threatened by?
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

it was a new experience for me one i don,t want to go through again at a TD concert. cheers bergen dreamer also enjoyed your company too. the TD fans that i met that day were all fantastic thanks to all of you for making it a great day. oh by the way a track from my new cd is being played on tdfz this saturday as well as an interview i did with chris [when i was slightly worse for wear] the song is called night time driver the full cd is called the aerial suite.i hope you give the track a listen on saturday :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division