Thoughts on the TD merchandise stall

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Thoughts on the TD merchandise stall

Post by bigmoog »

Grizzle

Its time to rethink the merch stall.....how about having two at each concert...it worked well at Frankfurt....having more staff would help as well....none of us are getting any younger-its all a bit embarrassing to see grown men push n shove..... and Rugby scrums are best left to thee Welsh :wink:

luckily I was at the stall at 7.05 and got me goods about 15 minutes later-by staring at the staff with my bigger eye...

blimey....I saw someone buy 8 copies of Choice :|

was worth getting crushed just about - to acquire AIH, which is pretty damn sublime in its 1980s TD esque dalinian contemplative soundscapes...

PS: GRIZZLE.....SOAP IS CHEAP AND EASY TO USE

:idea:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D MEMO : to thee BM. Please supply waterproof BM stickers for the next Froese-ian Extravaganza, as mine went soggy and dropped off :idea: :!: :wink: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

prophetfive wrote::D :D MEMO : to thee BM. Please supply waterproof BM stickers for the next Froese-ian Extravaganza, as mine went soggy and dropped off :idea: :!: :wink: :arrow:

next time I will supply a stapler

PS: your CDR is very nice....but didnt play in my BLU-RAY player :o :?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P
timer

Post by timer »

As long as I could see the concert from the stall I'd be willing to help out .

A stock of TD soap on a rope in the shape of the TDI logo !

from the reaction we had to the Fleece jackets we had made , TD would sell a boat load if they produced some. How about it EB ? Although may be better to do a range of waterproofs for us Brits :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:As long as I could see the concert from the stall I'd be willing to help out .

from the reaction we had to the Fleece jackets we had made , TD would sell a boat load if they produced some. How about it EB ? Although may be better to do a range of waterproofs for us Brits :wink:

waterproof TD y-fronts would be useful
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

bigmoog wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D MEMO : to thee BM. Please supply waterproof BM stickers for the next Froese-ian Extravaganza, as mine went soggy and dropped off :idea: :!: :wink: :arrow:

next time I will supply a stapler

PS: your CDR is very nice....but didnt play in my BLU-RAY player :o :?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :P
:shock: :shock: I fink it's all AIFF files, mate. Try it in the toaster :idea: :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:As long as I could see the concert from the stall I'd be willing to help out .

Did your TDBA codpiece get a soaking :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

typical, the thread descends into puerile humour

yes it did, msBM had to give it a good squeeze to get all the moisture out :P
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I didn`t even know where the stall was and as I wanted to get a decent seat I just headed straight for the balcony. After some tips I received from a certain Norwegian regarding a certain CD I am gutted I didnt get there.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

cantosis wrote:I didn`t even know where the stall was and as I wanted to get a decent seat I just headed straight for the balcony. After some tips I received from a certain Norwegian regarding a certain CD I am gutted I didnt get there.
:D :D I'm sure they'll have some left from Edinburgh, Matt. Either that or a downloadable version. :wink: :arrow:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

typical, the thread descends into puerile humour

yes it did, msBM had to give it a good squeeze to get all the moisture out :P
Poor MsBM :D :D :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I feel sorry the staff manning the merch stall as the only sight more menacing than a TD Fan scrum must be The All Blacks.

Just wanted to let them know that they did a fantastic job and were very patient in the circumstances.

I bought 20 copies of Choice as i was very attracted to the young lady serving :oops: :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I certainly think some method of organised queuing is needed, perhaps a roped line like they have in the post office or airline check-in. Sadly, some venues don't have the space, but they could have done that at the Forum.

I do think that I could lay part of the blame on various venues - some simply don't have the facilities.

BTW - I think I overheard EB explaining to someone that they had been robbed on Saturday night... someone reached over and swiped a box of CDs and a cash box.... not sure if I heard right though, so I hope that wasn't the case.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
timer

Post by timer »

billythefish wrote:I certainly think some method of organised queuing is needed, perhaps a roped line like they have in the post office or airline check-in. Sadly, some venues don't have the space, but they could have done that at the Forum.

I do think that I could lay part of the blame on various venues - some simply don't have the facilities.

BTW - I think I overheard EB explaining to someone that they had been robbed on Saturday night... someone reached over and swiped a box of CDs and a cash box.... not sure if I heard right though, so I hope that wasn't the case.
If that's true about the theft it's absolutely disgusting ! :evil:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

billythefish wrote:I certainly think some method of organised queuing is needed, perhaps a roped line like they have in the post office or airline check-in. Sadly, some venues don't have the space, but they could have done that at the Forum.

I hope that was wrong! :evil:

I felt sorry for the merch guy and gal but they didn't help themselves; often serving people only in their line of sight. Of course, it didn't help having to deal with a few obnoxious types monopolising their time. for some it seems to be difficult to walk around the merch desk and see what's available before grabbing the merch staff.

EFFERS! :lol: