Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:22 pm 

GAZZ wrote:
TD should play the north of england again somewhere like sheffield city hall or st georges hall at bradford or rock city at nottingham , anywhere but london , it rains too much and a lot of the people down there are just ignorant!!. but i am all for a2009 european adventure [ps edgar how about doing a concert at the dome in doncaster ] :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division

I've seen TD in the St George's Hall in Bradford. Great gig but if I remember correctly, the seats were like the ones you used to get in Primary Schools in the 60's and 70's. Also saw them in Harrogate the same year but I don't think the genteel townsfolk of that quaint hamlet could survive a visit by the TDBA :!: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 pm 

I would like to think TD will come back to Scotland. If they do I'll be there but travelling anywhere else is a no go . I'm just really grateful EF & co. even bothered to come up here. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:51 pm 

sparrow wrote:
I would like to think TD will come back to Scotland. If they do I'll be there but travelling anywhere else is a no go . I'm just really grateful EF & co. even bothered to come up here. :D

Anywhere in Scotland would be good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:37 pm 

24db wrote:
GAZZ wrote:
TD should play the north of england again somewhere like sheffield city hall or st georges hall at bradford or rock city at nottingham , anywhere but london , it rains too much and a lot of the people down there are just ignorant!!. but i am all for a2009 european adventure [ps edgar how about doing a concert at the dome in doncaster ] :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division

and of course in Yorkshire there's normally a drought :D :D

Surely you've seen the great and majestic sweeping dunes of the Yorkshire Dales. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 pm 

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
GAZZ wrote:

and of course in Yorkshire there's normally a drought :D :D

Surely you've seen the great and majestic sweeping dunes of the Yorkshire Dales. :wink:

I've seen the sandcastles, and as all good kids know you need some moisture with the sand to make good ones ;)

personally I couldn't give a monkeys where in the UK TD play, provided the venue is good, full-ish and the gig is great. Everything else are just details

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:46 pm 

24db wrote:
personally I couldn't give a monkeys where in the UK TD play, provided the venue is good, full-ish and the gig is great. Everything else are just details

Couldn't agree more. Mind you if it's TD the gig's almost guaranteed to be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:52 pm 

If it's anywhere in Either Europe or the UK we'll be there. Won't be missing many more in the future, Im still on a high when I think back to November. TD are a stunning experience live 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 pm 

I intend to do some meditation,praying of sorts and chanting in hope of the Dream machine invading our magic capital city CARDIFF :idea: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:12 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
I intend to do some meditation,praying of sorts and chanting in hope of the Dream machine invading our magic capital city CARDIFF :idea: :wink:

It would be surreal experience , like last years Cardiff fan bash but with a TD gig at the end of it - Fabulous bring it on 8) 8) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 pm 

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

It would be surreal experience , like last years Cardiff fan bash but with a TD gig at the end of it - Fabulous bring it on 8) 8) :wink:

I'd be up for that 1 and what fun would be had :!: :!: would I need my passport :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 pm 

when could we expect new concert dates???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:06 pm 

krismopompas wrote:
when could we expect new concert dates???

Soon I hope, but again I wouldn't mind if EF has a break after the recent gigs and this years recordings. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 pm 

I Think EF needs a well deserved break

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:23 pm 

London is always best for me as I live in Surrey but I would be willing to travel. I supose London will attract a larger audience and is also easier for overseas fans to get to

I assume the Forum for eg holds about 2000 which is probably the maximum needed but I would really like to see them in a hall with great acoustics which would probably mean an all seater. I think a better atmosphere is generated with a section of standing fans. and I think Edgar seems to enjoy himself more at this type of gig

In summary anywhere is ok with me just as lomg as they keep performing somewhere.

What would be great would be say 5 nights at a 500 seater arena. Everyone could go who wanted to and those who like me feel slightly depressed a couple of days after a concert could go again and again if they wished

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:25 pm 

What would be great would be say 5 nights at a 500 seater arena. Everyone could go who wanted to and those who like me feel slightly depressed a couple of days after a concert could go again and again if they wished[/quote]

Sounds like a great idea to me 8) :wink:

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13 [ 192 posts ] 

Jump to: