Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject: My review
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 621
Location: JO21GW, Netherlands
It was Halloween, and I saw a lot of people dressed for Halloween parties.

Thats why this picture ;-)

grtz, Peter

Image

_________________
http://concerts.pb2rdf.eu/
http://www.youtube.com/c/pb2rdf
http://www.pb2rdf.eu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
I thought Edgar was more of a wizard :mrgreen: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 pm
Posts: 177
Has anyone seen any clips of Fire on the Mountain on youtube?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: My review
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:28 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: Brixton, London
pb2rdf wrote:
It was Halloween, and I saw a lot of people dressed for Halloween parties.

Thats why this picture ;-)

grtz, Peter

Image

LOL! Superb :D :D

_________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 621
Location: JO21GW, Netherlands
@all (also the BA society ;-) )

At this moment I'm uploading the video's I shot.
Finally found time, did have a busy working week (12hrs a day)
Can be viewed at : http://www.youtube.com/borerealis

There will be at least 10 parts of around 1 minute.
Enjoy, and in advance: sorry for the bad sound quality of some parts.
The mic of my camera could not record everything because of the high sound level.

Think all the recordings will be available at monday 20081110.

Update 20081109 15:00 CET.
Allmost all video's are now on youtube.
At http://td.pb2rdf.eu you can view some pictures of the fan eet in the Abbey, The Forum (wet pictures outside), and fanmeet TD.

Click at an album link at the leftside.
I will put also the pictures of Frankfurt, Eindhoven, Loreley at this page.

Enjoy.

grtz, Peter

_________________
http://concerts.pb2rdf.eu/
http://www.youtube.com/c/pb2rdf
http://www.pb2rdf.eu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 pm
Posts: 660
Location: france (west)
Hello,
You can now read my french review of the london sow on my website.

Charles

_________________
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
la sagesse du destin wrote:
Hello,
You can now read my french review of the london sow on my website.

Charles


Thank You Charles 8) :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
la sagesse du destin wrote:
Hello,
You can now read my french review of the london sow on my website.

Charles


Merci Charles

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Fabulous looking Site Charles ! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Yes wonderful Charles wish i had the patience

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
if only my French was good...come to think of it I'd settle for bad :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
translator worked a treat :arrow: 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Posts: 621
Location: JO21GW, Netherlands
pb2rdf wrote:
@all (also the BA society ;-) )

At this moment I'm uploading the video's I shot.
Finally found time, did have a busy working week (12hrs a day)
Can be viewed at : http://www.youtube.com/borerealis

There will be at least 10 parts of around 1 minute.
Enjoy, and in advance: sorry for the bad sound quality of some parts.
The mic of my camera could not record everything because of the high sound level.

Think all the recordings will be available at monday 20081110.

Update 20081109 15:00 CET.
Allmost all video's are now on youtube.
At http://td.pb2rdf.eu you can view some pictures of the fan eet in the Abbey, The Forum (wet pictures outside), and fanmeet TD.

Click at an album link at the leftside.
I will put also the pictures of Frankfurt, Eindhoven, Loreley at this page.

Enjoy.

grtz, Peter


Playlist : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1957DB44D4B05148

_________________
http://concerts.pb2rdf.eu/
http://www.youtube.com/c/pb2rdf
http://www.pb2rdf.eu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
pb2rdf wrote:
pb2rdf wrote:
@all (also the BA society ;-) )

At this moment I'm uploading the video's I shot.
Finally found time, did have a busy working week (12hrs a day)
Can be viewed at : http://www.youtube.com/borerealis

There will be at least 10 parts of around 1 minute.
Enjoy, and in advance: sorry for the bad sound quality of some parts.
The mic of my camera could not record everything because of the high sound level.

Think all the recordings will be available at monday 20081110.

Update 20081109 15:00 CET.
Allmost all video's are now on youtube.
At http://td.pb2rdf.eu you can view some pictures of the fan eet in the Abbey, The Forum (wet pictures outside), and fanmeet TD.

Click at an album link at the leftside.
I will put also the pictures of Frankfurt, Eindhoven, Loreley at this page.

Enjoy.

grtz, Peter


Playlist : http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1957DB44D4B05148


excellent, well done mate!

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Posts: 2127
Location: surf city, SoCal
pb2rdf wrote;


Quote:
At this moment I'm uploading the video's I shot.
Finally found time, did have a busy working week (12hrs a day)
Can be viewed at : http://www.youtube.com/borerealis

There will be at least 10 parts of around 1 minute.
Enjoy, and in advance: sorry for the bad sound quality of some parts.
The mic of my camera could not record everything because of the high sound level.

Think all the recordings will be available at monday 20081110.

Update 20081109 15:00 CET.
Allmost all video's are now on youtube.
At http://td.pb2rdf.eu you can view some pictures of the fan eet in the Abbey, The Forum (wet pictures outside), and fanmeet TD.

Click at an album link at the leftside.
I will put also the pictures of Frankfurt, Eindhoven, Loreley at this page.

Enjoy.

grtz, Peter


Greeaatt Pictures! I think I even see me in the meet and greet with edgar. I'm holding the camera up in the air trying to snap a picture of Edgar.

Man. . . iI gotta get back to work! :(

_________________
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14 [ 196 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage