TD: London Eye Concert reviews/photos

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

I'd be happy with DVD First Set in Edinburgh 2nd from London
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:I'd be happy with DVD First Set in Edinburgh 2nd from London
with no cameras it would be hard mate
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:I'd be happy with DVD First Set in Edinburgh 2nd from London
with no cameras it would be hard mate
Any one know any animators?
timer

Post by timer »

At least people who didn't go will now believe us ! 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

titans, TD are titans :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

First impressions of the gig - awesome, despite the nasty long queue that didn't just go all the way down the street but snaked around the corner of The Forum, to the nasty surprise of all of us who thought we were so close to getting in and out of the disgusting weather conditions, getting drenched in the process.

First time in the venue and have to say it is one of the best i have seen a TD gig, much better than the smaller Shepherds Bush Empire. What a crowd too. Estimate, must have been around 2000 fans crammed in and the balcolny looked packed, although i stood downstairs and got a fairly good viewpoint close to the stage, although in the end i had to move as the left side sound system was in my ear, but once i repositioned to the rear middle, all was fine and the sound brilliant!

Found the lasers superb although i should imagine as they were almost constantly on, those in the balcolny were continuously looking through the beams. Going West and the superb Cloudburst Flight nailed it for me, and no, i was not fooled or duped into missing the final encore by some muppet turning up the house lights, and leaving early like i saw some doing. Never did get to the merchant stall and didn't even see what was on sale bar on or two cheesy TD t-shirts, although i have since learnt i have missed out on the new CD which i will now have to purchase for more on eBay. But hey, it is a desirable TD item!

Yea, a great night, and thoroughly enjoyed it even if i did have to leave for my train and miss out on the meet up afterwards.
Ode To Granny A
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

A nice selection of photos here everyone,well done
I'll second that, epsilon75 :wink:
Ode To Granny A
timer

Post by timer »

boruncy wrote:First impressions of the gig - awesome, despite the nasty long queue that didn't just go all the way down the street but snaked around the corner of The Forum, to the nasty surprise of all of us who thought we were so close to getting in and out of the disgusting weather conditions, getting drenched in the process.

First time in the venue and have to say it is one of the best i have seen a TD gig, much better than the smaller Shepherds Bush Empire. What a crowd too. Estimate, must have been around 2000 fans crammed in and the balcolny looked packed, although i stood downstairs and got a fairly good viewpoint close to the stage, although in the end i had to move as the left side sound system was in my ear, but once i repositioned to the rear middle, all was fine and the sound brilliant!

Found the lasers superb although i should imagine as they were almost constantly on, those in the balcolny were continuously looking through the beams. Going West and the superb Cloudburst Flight nailed it for me, and no, i was not fooled or duped into missing the final encore by some muppet turning up the house lights, and leaving early like i saw some doing. Never did get to the merchant stall and didn't even see what was on sale bar on or two cheesy TD t-shirts, although i have since learnt i have missed out on the new CD which i will now have to purchase for more on eBay. But hey, it is a desirable TD item!

Yea, a great night, and thoroughly enjoyed it even if i did have to leave for my train and miss out on the meet up afterwards.
CDS in dundee are stocking the new EP at a darn site cheaper than some on ebay !
One on there today was ay £19 !!!

Or wait till late next week and maybe thay will be in the Eastgate shop
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Thanks for that info timer. i'll bear that it mind rather than rushing into buying a copy. Nice 1 :wink:
Ode To Granny A
timer

Post by timer »

boruncy wrote:Thanks for that info timer. i'll bear that it mind rather than rushing into buying a copy. Nice 1 :wink:
No worries - I rather people paid a reasonable price for it than get ripped off on ebay ! Cheers 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

boruncy wrote:Thanks for that info timer. i'll bear that it mind rather than rushing into buying a copy. Nice 1 :wink:
Eastgate could have announced it was going to be on sale on the same day as the first gig (and then shipped them when they returned) that way it 'might' lessen the eBay muggers. Of course there's nothing making you bid daft amounts on tiny pieces of pastic ;)
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Agree there 24db, but i dare say i don't blame anyone selling it on ebay to make a tasty profit. Just wish the merc-stall holders would limit the amount of discs one could buy to prevent this from happening in future, but i guess everyone is out there to make a mint!
Ode To Granny A
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Will you just listen to that sequencer. It's sound you can sit on.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
Will you just listen to that sequencer. It's sound you can sit on.
a sequencer doesn't make a sound ;)