TD: London Eye Concert reviews/photos

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

Janus wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:Sounds like it was an excellent night!

Question: was it filmed per usual?
Yes there was the usual film crew set-uo so we're in for another TD dvd classic soon I'd imagine :D :D :D
Thankfully I found the cameraman much less intrusive this time...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

billythefish wrote:
timer wrote:One of the best sets Ive heard for a long time ! well done TD - two happy somerset bunnies ! :D
I've been waiting a little longer for the natural high to pass before judging, but I have to say that was probably the best concert I have ever been to... Oxford 1986 was my previous favourite, but possibly partly because it was also my first.
I find it very difficult to make that sort of assessment, I just know that it was a great show enjoyed by most , including the band.
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Eennom: wrote

"I disaggree: sound was not excellent. It was too loud and the high frequency sounds were badly scattered and overrules all other midfrequency sounds. Half the show I had my fingers in my ears; that's not where they should be. The 'one-night-in-space' peformance in Frankfurt was also with a bad sound. I guess the sound-engineer is allready deaf, and I hope TD will (they must!) replace him on their next show."

You have to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fingers in your ears - too loud, whats the matter with you

if you cant stand the volume stay out of the auditorium lol

Personally I thought the sound was just right, Sooooooo much better than the astoria last year
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so as i write this TD are about to rock edinburgh. london 08 gig was absolutly top notch , highlights for me were trauma,love on a real train, leviathan and of course the absolute fantastic cloudburst flight.absolute great fan meet nice to put faces to the names hello to steve, russell [from ireland] stein and chris [tdfz].only thing that let the day down was the weather ,got well rained on but i suppose you can't have it all :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

bigmoog wrote:if anyone wants a limited edition BM sticker as given out at thee abbey tavern, sorry they were limited :P
Mine is now framed :!: :!: :!: :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

So what was at the merch stand?
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Well it was a great gig, does go down as 1 to remember. Thats it what more can you say. :!: :!: :D :D :arrow: till next time.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I love you all,Edgar Froese is the King.........Goodnight
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:I love you all,Edgar Froese is the King.........Goodnight
Very humble he is too Long Live the King !!!!
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Beaubourg wrote:So what was at the merch stand?
Lots of stuff. Lots of recent TD CDs, some TD DVDs, several posters, the new TD EP (cupdisc), Iris's solo album, TQ's solo album, The Keep CD, in fact lots of cool stuff.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Chris Monk wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:So what was at the merch stand?
Lots of stuff. Lots of recent TD CDs, some TD DVDs, several posters, the new TD EP (cupdisc), Iris's solo album, TQ's solo album, The Keep CD, in fact lots of cool stuff.
Posters?
Do tell, please!
tdream4ever

Back Across The Pond!

Post by tdream4ever »

I'm Back Safe and "Sound". What a Fantastic Journey. Big part in all you mates I met at Abbey's and Beyond into the Dream. A BIG Thank You. You all are very special FRIENDS. Colin Rules!! :-) I will get back tomorrow with my review when I'm back to normal, whatever that is. Thanks again. :-)-
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Piotr "Millennium&a

Post by Piotr "Millennium&a »

People from the planet Earth I observe you ;)

Pozdrawiam Piotr "Millennium" Sulkowski
cantosis

Re: Back Across The Pond!

Post by cantosis »

tdream4ever wrote:I'm Back Safe and "Sound". What a Fantastic Journey. Big part in all you mates I met at Abbey's and Beyond into the Dream. A BIG Thank You. You all are very special FRIENDS. Colin Rules!! :-) I will get back tomorrow with my review when I'm back to normal, whatever that is. Thanks again. :-)-
Nice meeting you mate, glad ytou enjoyed it. sorry about the weather :oops: :D :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Apolgies for the quality :oops: