Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Have a safe Journey JP and don't let BTF get you too drunk tonight - see you tommorow. 8)


BTF drink? surely not ;)


Hic Hic :mrgreen: Another beer for my Danish friend please barman :P

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Have a safe Journey JP and don't let BTF get you too drunk tonight - see you tommorow. 8)


BTF drink? surely not ;)


Hic Hic :mrgreen: Another beer for my Danish friend please barman :P


hmmm sounds like the opening line from some dodgy 1970 p-orn fim to me mate :P

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Have a safe Journey JP and don't let BTF get you too drunk tonight - see you tommorow. 8)


BTF drink? surely not ;)


Hic Hic :mrgreen: Another beer for my Danish friend please barman :P


hmmm sounds like the opening line from some dodgy 1970 p-orn fim to me mate :P


Ah ! that 's why you keep saying youve no room for anymore TD !, shelves stacked with 70's none ! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Have a safe Journey JP and don't let BTF get you too drunk tonight - see you tommorow. 8)


BTF drink? surely not ;)


Hic Hic :mrgreen: Another beer for my Danish friend please barman :P


hmmm sounds like the opening line from some dodgy 1970 p-orn fim to me mate :P


Ah ! that 's why you keep saying youve no room for anymore TD !, shelves stacked with 70's none ! :shock:


do you want it back? ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
Have a safe Journey JP and don't let BTF get you too drunk tonight - see you tommorow. 8)


BTF drink? surely not ;)


Hic Hic :mrgreen: Another beer for my Danish friend please barman :P


hmmm sounds like the opening line from some dodgy 1970 p-orn fim to me mate :P


Ah ! that 's why you keep saying youve no room for anymore TD !, shelves stacked with 70's none ! :shock:


do you want it back? ;)



:shock: Put it in the raffle ! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
No Ron Jeremy,John Holmes or King Dong items in the raffle please :oops:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
No Ron Jeremy,John Holmes or king dong items in the raffle please :oops:



King Dong ! - Whatever happened to him ! I mean who's that ! :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
No Ron Jeremy,John Holmes or king dong items in the raffle please :oops:



King Dong ! - Whatever happened to him ! I mean who's that ! :oops:


Erm :oops: you dont want to know.........and please no "Texas Longhorn" items either :oops: :oops:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:00 pm
Posts: 883
Location: Chelmsford - home of the Chelmsford TDBA
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
No Ron Jeremy,John Holmes or king dong items in the raffle please :oops:



King Dong ! - Whatever happened to him ! I mean who's that ! :oops:


Didn't he suffer from a rather large blood clot? :lol:

_________________
http://wayfarer2006.blogspot.com/
http://www.last.fm/user/Browncoat
TDBA - Chelmsford Battalion


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
No Ron Jeremy,John Holmes or king dong items in the raffle please :oops:



King Dong ! - Whatever happened to him ! I mean who's that ! :oops:


Erm :oops: you dont want to know.........and please no "Texas Longhorn" items either :oops: :oops:



CJ - You seem to be a bit of an expert on this ! :shock: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
No Ron Jeremy,John Holmes or king dong items in the raffle please :oops:



King Dong ! - Whatever happened to him ! I mean who's that ! :oops:


Erm :oops: you dont want to know.........and please no "Texas Longhorn" items either :oops: :oops:



CJ - You seem to be a bit of an expert on this ! :shock: :wink:


Ive just had to sit back and admire and wish i was there :cry: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
No Ron Jeremy,John Holmes or king dong items in the raffle please :oops:



King Dong ! - Whatever happened to him ! I mean who's that ! :oops:


Erm :oops: you dont want to know.........and please no "Texas Longhorn" items either :oops: :oops:



CJ - You seem to be a bit of an expert on this ! :shock: :wink:


Ive just had to sit back and admire and wish i was there :cry: :wink:



:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:28 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: Brixton, London
lol! ^^^ I went to Sainsbury's last night and bought a few ales, but mistakenly drank them all before sunrise... must go and get some more :-)

I've just heard from Jacob who has made it to Copenhagen. Flesh Gordon is duly cued up in the DVD player ;-)

_________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
Dirty boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: ..I used to have a rather large collection of ''art'' movies.. :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5 [ 74 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage