Emergency TD Travel fund...

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Might be an idea for some one to try contacting Jacob on this ? I can't do as am at work !
Ive emailed him :arrow:
Me too! :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
timer

Post by timer »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Might be an idea for some one to try contacting Jacob on this ? I can't do as am at work !
Ive emailed him :arrow:
Me too! :D

Thanks guys - very awkward for me to do from work.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Me too!

:oops:
jacob

Post by jacob »

Dear TD forum, and especially Glyn, Colin, Ståle, Stephen and Matt for your mails!

Today I had the worst morning imaginable, and was quite absent minded at work. The thought about not going was indeed draining me for energy.

Therefore it was nice to read all your friendly and very helpful comments, when I got home half an hour ago.

Plane tickets are now 3-4 times the price I paid with Sterling at the cheapest... but with the confidence I got from reading these absolutely friendly and helpful messages, I have decided to give it another go. I have ordered a ticket for Friday arriving in Heathrow at 17:00.

I will not ask for your money, but to Stephen, I will gladly pick up on the offer to stay at your place - I have to save on hotels, and in Edinburgh I will sleep at the airport or something like that.
The plane tickets to EDI and back to CPH are too much money to waste.

Maybe some of you could also help with getting Grant S. from Tadream a new ticket for Edinburgh, as I (totally selfishly) now plan to keep it myself ;-) and there maybe Matt could help?

It has been an extremely expensive planning process for me. Without your support I would have stayed at home. I'm very moved, thanks my friends!

Jacob.
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Great news,im sure everyone is happy to here this 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Great news,im sure everyone is happy to here this 8) :)
Yep, a great effort all round, and great to have Jacob with us this weekend.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

jacob wrote:Dear TD forum, and especially Glyn, Colin, Ståle, Stephen and Matt for your mails!

Today I had the worst morning imaginable, and was quite absent minded at work. The thought about not going was indeed draining me for energy.

Therefore it was nice to read all your friendly and very helpful comments, when I got home half an hour ago.

Plane tickets are now 3-4 times the price I paid with Sterling at the cheapest... but with the confidence I got from reading these absolutely friendly and helpful messages, I have decided to give it another go. I have ordered a ticket for Friday arriving in Heathrow at 17:00.

I will not ask for your money, but to Stephen, I will gladly pick up on the offer to stay at your place - I have to save on hotels, and in Edinburgh I will sleep at the airport or something like that.

Maybe some of you could also help with getting Grant S. from Tadream a new ticket for Edinburgh, as I (totally selfishly) now plan to keep it myself ;-) and there maybe Matt could help?

It has been an extremely expensive planning process for me. Without your support I would have stayed at home. I'm very moved, thanks my friends!

Jacob.
I understand how you feel Jacob. I however, am more than happy to stand by the orginal arrangments. At the least if you did accept our donations you could still get a B&B in Edinburgh and part of your flight.

:)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

jacob wrote:Dear TD forum, and especially Glyn, Colin, Ståle, Stephen and Matt for your mails!

Jacob.

Thats great news Jacob. I have no offers for the edinburgh ticket so will gladly give it to Grant S. If you can pass on the message as I dont have any contact details from him.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Jacob.
What flight are you on to EDI from Heathrow?
24db

Post by 24db »

Jacob.
ask Stephen to turn down the 'booms and bleeps' it keeps his house mates awake ;)

Really glad you've managed to arrange something mate. Gimme a shout if you need some additional help
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thankfully now that Jacob has sorted things out for both London & Edinburgh there will be NO money taken for the raffle in London.
The original plan was for a FREE raffle so i will revert to that :arrow:
Please dont forget to bring the prizes on the day :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
rockyrobin

Post by rockyrobin »

What a thread.
Great news Jacob can attend.
Rockrobin
"What is success? Glory? Honour? Blah blah... 'I'll never know how the elephant got into my pyjamas.' (Marx, Animal Crackers)
Goodnight, folks."
Edgar Froese on a day in the touring life of tangerine dream, UK program, 1981.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Jacob.
Nice one Jacob :-) I look forward to meeting you again.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Great news Jacob :D
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Yeeeaaaayyy! :D