Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:41 pm 

Having just read this thread, I've gone and joined the TDOC this afternoon so that I can get the change to mee the band :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 pm 

Raystorm wrote:
Having just read this thread, I've gone and joined the TDOC this afternoon so that I can get the change to mee the band :D

You have to wait a month before you become an active member though

just Kidding 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:08 am 

You NASTY NASTY man you! :shock: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:20 pm 

i have been lucky enough in my 29 years as a td fan to have met a few members of td past and present edgar is a very modest bloke both times that i met him [1986 and 1990 at sheffield hall]. chris franke [1986 ] did'nt really appear to have anything to say !! and paul haslinger [1986] was the joker of the bunch throwing signed band photos around the room!!. i met jerome in 1990 at sheffield city hall and he signed my progamme and commented that he really was enjoying the tour and thanked me for going !!. overall my meeting experiences with td members past and present are memories i will never forget. i hope london 08 becomes part of them :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:17 pm 

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:30 pm 

Looking forward to meeting all the TDOC members @ the gig before & after & during .....time is getting close

Geoff :D :) 8) :lol: :wink: Geoff (Electrocelt)

ElectroCelt@myspace.com
http://indielite.com/ElectroCelt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:29 pm 

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:51 pm 

:? :? :? :? :arrow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:53 pm 

Well, I is now a member of the TDOC, and i'm equally looking forward to meeting my fellow fans and having a tremendous night of music in Nov :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:41 pm 

GAZZ wrote:
i have been lucky enough in my 29 years as a td fan to have met a few members of td past and present edgar is a very modest bloke both times that i met him [1986 and 1990 at sheffield hall]. chris franke [1986 ] did'nt really appear to have anything to say !! and paul haslinger [1986] was the joker of the bunch throwing signed band photos around the room!!. i met jerome in 1990 at sheffield city hall and he signed my progamme and commented that he really was enjoying the tour and thanked me for going !!. overall my meeting experiences with td members past and present are memories i will never forget. i hope london 08 becomes part of them :roll: :roll:

Nice one Gazz, never met the Guv or Chris Franke before myself. The only members I've ever even said hello to are Jerome and Thorsten and both seem very down to earth and modest (especially Jerome, who looked shocked when I told him I thought his album Neptunes was the best album to come out in 2005 by anybody)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 pm 

24db wrote:
(especially Jerome, who looked shocked when I told him I thought his album Neptunes was the best album to come out in 2005 by anybody)

And it was!

Already a classic 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:58 pm 

24db wrote:
GAZZ wrote:

Nice one Gazz, never met the Guv or Chris Franke before myself. The only members I've ever even said hello to are Jerome and Thorsten and both seem very down to earth and modest (especially Jerome, who looked shocked when I told him I thought his album Neptunes was the best album to come out in 2005 by anybody)

gotta agree with you there "neptunes" is an awesome album in fact i think i'll give it a spin a bit later [not played it for ages ] :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:53 pm 

I doubt I'll ever get to meet Edgar and the band now, let alone all of you wonderful people, but if he should drop by this thread I'd like to say "Thanks for sharing your music with us and for changing my life through it..." if that makes any sense.

Short of asking him how the TD music making and recording/mixing process works these days (which would take him much time he doesn't have at these gatherings to answer), I'd just like to wish him well and ask if he'd ever consider going more "analogue" again in future albums...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:11 am 

several updates about this from EB over on the TDOC interaction section

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:45 pm 

24db wrote:
several updates about this from EB over on the TDOC interaction section

Good news! I reckon I'm going to have trouble getting my last train :shock:

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ] 

Jump to: