EB!!- TDOC FAN CLUB T-SHIRT'S for LONDON CONCERT

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

EB!!- TDOC FAN CLUB T-SHIRT'S for LONDON CONCERT

Post by tdream4ever »

Hello EB! Any chance of a special TD T-shirt for all the members in the TDOC Fan Club for the LONDON show on Nov 1? This might be short notice. Or in the near future. Thanks.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Re: EB!!- TDOC FAN CLUB T-SHIRT'S for LONDON CONCERT

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:Hello EB! Any chance of a special TD T-shirt for all the members in the TDOC Fan Club for the LONDON show on Nov 1? This might be short notice. Or in the near future. Thanks.
What an excellent idea 8) can only be good to bring in extra members :idea: What i would say that you can only purchase one if you show your card :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

very good idea, although perhaps a t-shirt that was avalable for all, at the gigs would be fairer? (but discounted for TDOC members on the day).

Of course if TD introduced some extra TDOC only merch I'd obviously buy it :D
Last edited by 24db on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:Hello EB! Any chance of a special TD T-shirt for all the members in the TDOC Fan Club for the LONDON show on Nov 1? This might be short notice. Or in the near future. Thanks.
What an excellent idea 8) can only be good to bring in extra members :idea: What i would say that you can only purchase one if you show your card :wink:
Yes. I think this would bring in more members.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
Colin he's already nicked one of our ideas...why give him another chance? ;)...just kidding Edgar :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Colin he's already nicked one of our ideas...why give him another chance? ;)...just kidding Edgar :)
I see what you mean mate :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I have been waiting for the eastgate shop to get some more Phaedra T-Shirts in stock again :cry:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I'll be sporting my Summer in Nagasaki shirt, on Nov 1st and no doubt another item that is waiting to be re-delivered. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I have been waiting for the eastgate shop to get some more Phaedra T-Shirts in stock again :cry:
cheaper to make your own mate!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'd buy a TDOC t-shirt. Great idea. Mind you I'm a marketing man's dream I'd buy anything with TD on it. My wife's waiting for the inevitable day when I buy a TD towel set, curtain set or may be even toilet set. :roll:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Just for Colin a Edgar Froese Pillow Case

I want Linda on mine !!!! :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i think that the t.d.o.c shirts are an excellent idea and cannot understand why any td barmpot isn't in it.i also think that maybe in the future when you subsribe aswell as your card a t-shirt should be also a part of the package :roll: :roll: oh and i'm greedy i want linda and iris on mine :roll: :roll:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Chris Monk wrote:Mind you I'm a marketing man's dream I'd buy anything with TD on it.
I'll have a look for some stuff with "TD" written on it and try and sell them to you on Nov 1st. :lol: :P
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:I'd buy a TDOC t-shirt. Great idea. Mind you I'm a marketing man's dream I'd buy anything with TD on it. My wife's waiting for the inevitable day when I buy a TD towel set, curtain set or may be even toilet set. :roll:
Have you got a Turbo Diesel car Chris ? :wink:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I'd buy a TDOC t-shirt. Great idea. Mind you I'm a marketing man's dream I'd buy anything with TD on it. My wife's waiting for the inevitable day when I buy a TD towel set, curtain set or may be even toilet set. :roll:
Have you got a Turbo Diesel car Chris ? :wink:
Yes, I have a Golf TDi