EB!!- TDOC FAN CLUB T-SHIRT'S for LONDON CONCERT

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

GlynRichards wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I'd buy a TDOC t-shirt. Great idea. Mind you I'm a marketing man's dream I'd buy anything with TD on it. My wife's waiting for the inevitable day when I buy a TD towel set, curtain set or may be even toilet set. :roll:
Have you got a Turbo Diesel car Chris ? :wink:
Yes, I have a Golf TDi
My Land Rover is a 200 TDi too!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

GlynRichards wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I'd buy a TDOC t-shirt. Great idea. Mind you I'm a marketing man's dream I'd buy anything with TD on it. My wife's waiting for the inevitable day when I buy a TD towel set, curtain set or may be even toilet set. :roll:
Have you got a Turbo Diesel car Chris ? :wink:
Yes, I have a Golf TDi
ROFL.

Actually I did almost buy a turbo diesel because it had TD on the back but saw sense at the last minute.
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

Here Chris, just for you!! :D :wink:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... go.svg.png
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

After viewing that Chris, you may need one of these TD vaccines: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.fpnotebook.com/ID/Immunize/TdVcn.htm
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tadreamer74 wrote:After viewing that Chris, you may need one of these TD vaccines: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.fpnotebook.com/ID/Immunize/TdVcn.htm
ROFL.

That explains it all.

In my younger years I once received a massive dose of tetanus vaccine. I fell out of a kayak and cut my knee open, right down to the cartillage. The nurse at Builth Wells Cottage Hospital was a bit over liberal with the vaccine, bless her. This was before I was a TD fan. Can't be just coincidence.

She also said she'd put in 9 stitches. My GP said "Are you sure?" as he took out the twelfth one. A week later he had to take out a thirteenth when the scab came away. I strongly suspect she'd been at the surgical spirit.
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

Chris Monk wrote: I strongly suspect she'd been at the surgical spirit.
Must have been indeed!! :lol:
timer

Post by timer »

What about a TDOC fleece, for all the open air TD gigs .

Perhaps have a competition for the design work ? :idea:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

timer wrote:What about a TDOC fleece, for all the open air TD gigs .

Or a TD tent? Perhaps like this one:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

billythefish wrote:
timer wrote:What about a TDOC fleece, for all the open air TD gigs .

Or a TD tent? Perhaps like this one:
How about TD run the next raffle as an "album cover compettion". Pick off a 1cm square from any 20-30 of the albums (rotate to confuse a bit!) and we have to identify them. The winner could either assist in the design of an album cover (see what I did there!) or a tee-shirt.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TROUBLE WITH DESIGNING ALBUM COVERS IS THAT WE ARE NOT ALL GRAPHIC DESIGNERS :wink: :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:TROUBLE WITH DESIGNING ALBUM COVERS IS THAT WE ARE NOT ALL GRAPHIC DESIGNERS :wink: :P
That's right and some don't know how to turn the CAPS LOCK off :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

yay! 400 posts!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:TROUBLE WITH DESIGNING ALBUM COVERS IS THAT WE ARE NOT ALL GRAPHIC DESIGNERS :wink: :P
That's right and some don't know how to turn the CAPS LOCK off :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Spot on Glyn :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
I'm sure we could all come up with a TD album cover given enough of the amber liquid! :D and a paint set. :wink:

Of course, I'm not in any way implying that TD album covers are not masterpieces in their own right. Before anyone starts!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:Just for Colin a Edgar Froese Pillow Case

I want Linda on mine !!!! :shock:
That would be very nice Darren :idea: :wink:
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote: That's right and some don't know how to turn the CAPS LOCK off :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
I'm sure we could all come up with a TD album cover given enough of the amber liquid! :D and a paint set. :wink:

Of course, I'm not in any way implying that TD album covers are not masterpieces in their own right. Before anyone starts!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
My 8-year-old daughter is very artistic, possibly the next Monique. Maybe we could get a competition going with members' kids competing using their water paint or colored pencils. Sounds far fecthed, but would be interesting !! :)