Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:53 pm
Posts: 2127
Location: surf city, SoCal
Cant wait. :D Been checking my flight once a week. Looking good so far. If all goes well, I should be landing at Heathrow at 1100am. Check-into the hotel and be at Abbey around 2 or 2:30. Get that 1st pint down in seconds. I can taste it now. If's its alright, my wife and niece might be joining me at the tavern for the fan meet. Sadly they wont be attending the concert, unless we can convince them to go (if there are any tickets left).

_________________
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
tdream4ever wrote:
Cant wait. :D Been checking my flight once a week. Looking good so far. If all goes well, I should be landing at Heathrow at 1100am. Check-into the hotel and be at Abbey around 2 or 2:30. Get that 1st pint down in seconds. I can taste it now. If's its alright, my wife and niece might be joining me at the tavern for the fan meet. Sadly they wont be attending the concert, unless we can convince them to go (if there are any tickets left).


Bring them along,the more the merrier :idea: 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 1415
Looks like I'm going to be in London for an extra night then!

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
GlynRichards wrote:
Looks like I'm going to be in London for an extra night then!

:D



Have you got your email confirmation about your prize yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:59 am
Posts: 1415
cantosis wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
Looks like I'm going to be in London for an extra night then!

:D



Have you got your email confirmation about your prize yet?

No, not yet :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
GlynRichards wrote:
cantosis wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
Looks like I'm going to be in London for an extra night then!

:D



Have you got your email confirmation about your prize yet?

No, not yet :(


Me neither, thats ok then. im sure we will hear in the next couple of days


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
cantosis wrote:
I am really looking forward to my first proper meet, if my London ticket shows up :roll:. I`ll be in Scotland anyway for that meet

...


Last edited by 24db on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
I am really looking forward to my first proper meet, if my London ticket shows up :roll:. I`ll be in Scotland anyway for that meet


Matt you need to chase them up about the tickets



Yeh I wil wait till Friday then contact them, I didn`t pay for recorded delviery so if it has gone missing I doubt they will do anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
I am really looking forward to my first proper meet, if my London ticket shows up :roll:. I`ll be in Scotland anyway for that meet


Matt you need to chase them up about the tickets



Yeh I wil wait till Friday then contact them, I didn`t pay for recorded delviery so if it has gone missing I doubt they will do anything.

...


Last edited by 24db on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 2027
Location: staying home getting stiff
8)

_________________
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:08 am
Posts: 3
Location: Liverpool, England
Thanks for organising this. I'll definitely be there. Regards


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
...


Last edited by 24db on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 pm
Posts: 177
Only a month to go

I'm starting to get Ayumi's butterflies in the stomach!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:32 pm
Posts: 359
Location: AREA 51
the excitement is building less than a month to go. train should get into london for about 12 in afternoon ,stayin at my niece's flat in london so sort out all that side of it first and then straight to the fan meet for beer and some conversation on this group called tangerine dream , apparentley they are supposed to be quite good !!!! td yorkshire division :oops: :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:58 am
Posts: 99
Location: Porthcawl, Wales, UK.
This looks like its gonna be a fantastic day! Not long now folks...really looking forward to meeting you all again! :D

_________________
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3 [ 31 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage