Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
jacob wrote:
in the trash? with all the other "bin-laden" KS discs?


No I'm going to re-insert them in person into every KS fan I can find ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
jacob wrote:
in the trash? with all the other "bin-laden" KS discs?


No I'm going to re-insert them in person into every KS fan I can find ;)



it's always the quiet one's :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
jacob wrote:
in the trash? with all the other "bin-laden" KS discs?


No I'm going to re-insert them in person into every KS fan I can find ;)



it's always the quiet one's :wink:


seem to remember you're pretty quiet as well mate :D

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
jacob wrote:
in the trash? with all the other "bin-laden" KS discs?


No I'm going to re-insert them in person into every KS fan I can find ;)



it's always the quiet one's :wink:


seem to remember you're pretty quiet as well mate :D


Granted mate ! - but Im not the one thinking about inserting KS CDs into fans - Ouch !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
BM is quiet, sshhhhhh :idea:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
jacob wrote:
in the trash? with all the other "bin-laden" KS discs?


Jacob

Ive sent you the email :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
Posts: 1572
Location: Denmark
epsilon75 wrote:
Jacob

Ive sent you the email :wink:


Thanks Colin. I'm very grateful. :)

_________________
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
jacob wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Jacob

Ive sent you the email :wink:


Thanks Colin. I'm very grateful. :)


You are most welcome :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:02 am
Posts: 1201
Location: Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland
Piotr "Millennium&a wrote:
I found pictures from TD fans meeting in London - Oneills pub 11 June 2005
http://acn.waw.pl/pawlach/Oneills/


Great memories! Thanks for posting!

_________________
www.myspace.com/conradgibbons
www.last.fm/user/TangFanIRL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
I remember meeting Stephen (BTF) at this event, he had the splendid idea of wearing his TD Forum avatar as a badge!! Maybe we should try this in London/Edinburgh for the benefit of those new/shy members?

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
Posts: 1572
Location: Denmark
EDWEIRDO wrote:
I remember meeting Stephen (BTF) at this event, he had the splendid idea of wearing his TD Forum avatar as a badge!! Maybe we should try this in London/Edinburgh for the benefit of those new/shy members?


Those were the days. I was nervous like like hell, when I entered the pub. I had long hair, and was too scared contact the fans. It was the first time I saw real, live TD fans.
I ordered a beer, and sat down at a remote table, to read the cover notes of Klaus Schulze's X, I'd just got from a discount voucher in Virgin at Tottenham Court Road. The day before I'd just spent over 100 pounds the same place on TD CD's.
BillyTheFish recognizes me from my feeble drawings on the avatar, and introduces me to Fozziebear, Ben (SequenceC) and off course mr. Rubycon1975 ;)
After that, it all went much more smooth!
I did not stay long enough to meet Steve Jolliffe, but it was nevertheless not the worst way to spend my first visit into an English pub. :D

_________________
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage