Tangerine Dream live at the Royce Hall, UCLA, Nov 7th 2008

what format would you like this concert to be released in ?

Download
3%
CD
97%

Total votes: 33

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GAZZ »

gotta be an cd or even a double cd i'm not complaining but there has also gotta be a dvd last concert filmed in u.s.a as far as i know was 220 volt or as the video was called three phase apparentley re released and called live in america :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:gotta be an cd or even a double cd i'm not complaining but there has also gotta be a dvd last concert filmed in u.s.a as far as i know was 220 volt or as the video was called three phase apparentley re released and called live in america :D
I would be very surprised if we dont get a DVD of this concert,it would be very welcome :idea: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

GOING BACK TO ONE OF THE TOPICS ON A PREVIOUS PAGE THERE HAS GOTTA BE LOADS OF TV/CONCERT FOOTAGE STORED AWAY COLLECTING DUST THE ONES THAT I KNOW OF ARE POLAND 1983 WHICH was FILMED I HAVE A VERY BAD VIDEO OF IT ALSO THE 2 SONGS PERFORMED ON GERMAN TV MOJAVE PLAN [WITH ORCHESTRA] AND KIEW MISSION ALSO DIDNT LIVE MILES BERLIN GIG GET FILMED AS WELL AS THE 1980 PERGAMON/QUICHOTTE CONCERTS SO WHERE ARE THEY ALL WE ARE TWENTY ODD YEARS DOWN THE ROAD AND STILL NO WISER :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:GOING BACK TO ONE OF THE TOPICS ON A PREVIOUS PAGE THERE HAS GOTTA BE LOADS OF TV/CONCERT FOOTAGE STORED AWAY COLLECTING DUST THE ONES THAT I KNOW OF ARE POLAND 1983 WHICH was FILMED I HAVE A VERY BAD VIDEO OF IT ALSO THE 2 SONGS PERFORMED ON GERMAN TV MOJAVE PLAN [WITH ORCHESTRA] AND KIEW MISSION ALSO DIDNT LIVE MILES BERLIN GIG GET FILMED AS WELL AS THE 1980 PERGAMON/QUICHOTTE CONCERTS SO WHERE ARE THEY ALL WE ARE TWENTY ODD YEARS DOWN THE ROAD AND STILL NO WISER :D
There is a very good 30 + minute DVDr of the Poland concert doing the rounds with very good picture quality,there are excerpts of the "Klassik Rock Nacht" with Orchestra at the TDOC to watch :wink:

If you have not joined the TDOC why not give it a try,there are Free downloads amongst others things and when you join and receive your card you can go to the after show meet/and greet and meet the band :idea: :wink:

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/club/
hansx

Post by hansx »

cd, but a dvd is far more better. Like to see what is happening on stage with concerts.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Vote Yes I wanted hear it on CD-Digital Audio for last time.

And

No I’m not going too see Tangerine Dream Concert it all Ready too late.

:!: :arrow:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

as always for me it has to be on cd with a d.v.d aswell o.k i'm greedy but what the hell :roll: :roll:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

o.k i'm greedy i want it to be on cd aswell as dvd after all it is america :roll: :roll: sorry for some reason i.ve posted this twice oooops
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I Vote Yes I wanted hear it on CD-Digital Audio for last time.

And

Oh go on Peter make the effort you might not get another chance
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I've voted for an official CD but I would hope that it's available as a download too.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I Vote Yes I wanted hear it on CD-Digital Audio for last time.

And

Hi Peter,
(Welcome back by the way) - you should REALLY try and catch TD in LA if you can. The live experience is so different to listening through headphones / in a living room.
TD have always been better live to my ears - and that's saying something. :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

And

I agree. You REALLY should make the LA show. They may not make it back to USA for a long time. I've got my tixs for the London show and might make the trip up to Edinburgh show. Then its back home to LA to see the UCLA show. All in one week.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:

And

I agree. You REALLY should make the LA show. They may not make it back to USA for a long time. I've got my tixs for the London show and might make the trip up to Edinburgh show. Then its back home to LA to see the UCLA show. All in one week.
that's gonna be some week...to say nothing of the expense!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

24db wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:

And

The weekend before the London show I'm driving out to Flagstaff, AZ. with a couple of buddies to see Steve Roach in concert. And on Oct 30th, I've got tickets to see Neil Young at the Forum (LA Forum). And then I have to work 9 days straight after I get back from across the pond. :shock: The wife will not be happy. :evil:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
24db wrote:
tdream4ever wrote: I agree. You REALLY should make the LA show. They may not make it back to USA for a long time. I've got my tixs for the London show and might make the trip up to Edinburgh show. Then its back home to LA to see the UCLA show. All in one week.
The weekend before the London show I'm driving out to Flagstaff, AZ. with a couple of buddies to see Steve Roach in concert. And on Oct 30th, I've got tickets to see Neil Young at the Forum (LA Forum). And then I have to work 9 days straight after I get back from across the pond. :shock: The wife will not be happy. :evil:
A very understanding lady she must be :P