Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
Image

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:19 am
Posts: 14
Location: Camelon, Scotland
Thanks for the welcome guys.......glad i'm not the only one in Falkirk district. However i met an old mate this afternoon and hopefully convinced him to come to see the TD.

Sparrow if you need a lift, i'll have no problems in driving you there and back...Denny is a mere 2 miles from me and won't put me out of my way.

To everyone else meeting up...an Irn Bru may just do the trick, however i'm on a 12 hour shift the following day...ridiculously bad planning if you ask me.

Finally, once agian thank you all for the warm welcome i've recieved. This feels like home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
tangerine62 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome guys.......glad i'm not the only one in Falkirk district. However i met an old mate this afternoon and hopefully convinced him to come to see the TD.

Sparrow if you need a lift, i'll have no problems in driving you there and back...Denny is a mere 2 miles from me and won't put me out of my way.

To everyone else meeting up...an Irn Bru may just do the trick, however i'm on a 12 hour shift the following day...ridiculously bad planning if you ask me.

Finally, once agian thank you all for the warm welcome i've recieved. This feels like home.


If I had known earlier I would have been grateful for a lift.. :D However the hotel is booked and my wee dug is booked for the Kennels..thanks for the offer anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:19 am
Posts: 14
Location: Camelon, Scotland
No probs.........it was just a thought. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
does anyone else want to be added to the list?

http://td-live.blogspot.com/2008/10/edi ... -meet.html

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
Posts: 1572
Location: Denmark
24db wrote:
does anyone else want to be added to the list?

http://td-live.blogspot.com/2008/10/edi ... -meet.html


yes please.

_________________
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
And me, I think I was added anyway but I cant see the list on your blog


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
sorry lads...the HTML was having the night off :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 pm
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland
24db wrote:
does anyone else want to be added to the list?

http://td-live.blogspot.com/2008/10/edi ... -meet.html


Cheers mate.

I'll definitely be there. :wink:

Graham

_________________
Be at one with the sequencing.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
16 :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
24db wrote:
16 :)


I can't make the Edinburgh Meet

















until about 4 O'clock :lol:

Great stuff, Andy - it's getting respectable now!

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
16 :)


I can't make the Edinburgh Meet

until about 4 O'clock :lol:

Great stuff, Andy - it's getting respectable now!


It's almost too many for you to buy the first round ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
16 :)


I can't make the Edinburgh Meet

until about 4 O'clock :lol:

Great stuff, Andy - it's getting respectable now!


It's almost too many for you to buy the first round ;)


16 Pints of water please, bartender :wink:

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
it's gonna be touch and go if I make the pre-concert meet in Edinburgh...it might have be a post-concert meet for me

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Lads.

I am absolutely gutted (SEVERELY!) I am going to miss this gig.

I am sure it will be superb, hope its well attended and you guys enjoy it to the full :!:

Look forward to reading all about Embra and the London Town gigs when I get back.

All the best.

Har.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9 [ 133 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage