Pre Concert Fan Meet in Edinburgh

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

more advertising ;)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Very Cool :D
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Could we possibly have a Stratosfear(remix) album on the horizon :P :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Could we possibly have a Stratosfear(remix) album on the horizon :P :wink:
I'd settle for that remix they played in Germany last year Colin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Could we possibly have a Stratosfear(remix) album on the horizon :P :wink:
Very lively and very very good 8) :P :D
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Best track on the DVD IMHO mate....I'm sure it would go down a storm live in London or Edinburgh
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: I'd settle for that remix they played in Germany last year Colin
Best track on the DVD IMHO mate....I'm sure it would go down a storm live in London or Edinburgh
I will probably be on an emotional trip the time it does come on :cry:
tangerine62

Post by tangerine62 »

This will be my first TD concert since 1983, i've seen them once at the Apollo in Glasgow, and also at the Usher hall....but memory fails me as to where i saw them the 3rd time (it may have been the Apollo again).

Would love to meet up for a drink, but i'm driving from Camelon, and i never ever drink and drive, mainly because i need my licence.

Anyway should be brilliant to see the Tangs again after so long. Nice to see some fans in Scotland, as i feel i'm the only one flying the flag in Falkirk district.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Hi Tangerine62, welcome to the forum! Nice to hear from another Tartan Tangerine Dreamer.

I'm sure there will be other folk at the fan meet who will be on the Irn Bru, so please be assured of a warm welcome if you would like to come along and be amongst other TD fans from around the globe.

Ed
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:Image

more advertising ;)
That's very lovely, Andy. All your own work?

And can I blag it should I get another chance to do an Edinburgh 'promotional' visit? :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:

more advertising ;)

And can I blag it should I get another chance to do an Edinburgh 'promotional' visit? :wink:

Only the top half mate (it's A4...but I guess it can be printed any size). It's currently of no use to man or beast as I'm not in Scotland, although a certain somebody said they might put it up in Clydbank College for me.

If you need the original Word file then just drop me a line mate, personally I think your design is more eye catching (no pun intended!)
24db

Post by 24db »

tangerine62 wrote:This will be my first TD concert since 1983, i've seen them once at the Apollo in Glasgow, and also at the Usher hall....but memory fails me as to where i saw them the 3rd time (it may have been the Apollo again).
1982: Apollo Glasgow
1982: Usher Hall Edinburgh

1986: Playhouse Edinburgh

1990: Playhouse Edinburgh

1997: Royal Concert Hall Glasgow

I hope you enjoy the gig
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:

more advertising ;)

Only the top half mate (it's A4...but I guess it can be printed any size). It's currently of no use to man or beast as I'm not in Scotland, although a certain somebody said they might put it up in Clydbank College for me.

If you need the original Word file then just drop me a line mate, personally I think your design is more eye catching (no pun intended!)
cheers mate, The only problem with my design is that it uses about 10 ink cartridges to print six copies. :(
24db

Post by 24db »

no problem ED...that's why I made it very simple :)

If anyone else fancies giving the flyer a go gimme a shout and I'll send you the word files :)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

tangerine62 wrote:This will be my first TD concert since 1983, i've seen them once at the Apollo in Glasgow, and also at the Usher hall....but memory fails me as to where i saw them the 3rd time (it may have been the Apollo again).

Would love to meet up for a drink, but i'm driving from Camelon, and i never ever drink and drive, mainly because i need my licence.

Anyway should be brilliant to see the Tangs again after so long. Nice to see some fans in Scotland, as i feel i'm the only one flying the flag in Falkirk district.
Your not the only one in Falkirk district mate..I'm just a couple of miles away in Denny...nice to hear I'm not alone either.. :D 8)