Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
EDWEIRDO wrote:
timer wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
sparrow wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
sparrow wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
My Edinburgh tickets arrived on Monday morning :arrow:


Are you going to make it Colin..if so.. 8)


Are you coming to the fan meet, Sparrow? :wink:


I hope so. My wife is a wee bit shy.. :wink:


I will issue a directive to all attending TD fans to Ca' Canny with their behaviour :lol:


ED, these are TD fans you are refering too ! :shock:


:lol: You're right Tim!! Perhaps those of a nervous disposition should stay away from Mathers :wink:

But seriously folks...it would be fantastic to put some faces to names and forge some new friendships. I imagine there are lots of us who have been nervous prior to these meets, but it should be remembered that none of us bite except Mac, but he's having some distemper injections prior to the gig.



I`m pretty nerouse myself but I have already met Andy and Stephen in London and I went to my first Everton fan meet a couple of weeks ago so I am starting to feeling the fear and doing it anyway 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
We will make sure there is a warm welcome for you in Edinburgh :wink:

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
EDWEIRDO wrote:
We will make sure there is a warm welcome for you in Edinburgh :wink:


I have no doubt. I have been to Scotland quite a few times and I always love it there 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
cantosis wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
We will make sure there is a warm welcome for you in Edinburgh :wink:


I have no doubt. I have been to Scotland quite a few times and I always love it there 8)


Of course, you must bring David Moyes with you. I think Celtic may need him as Strachan must be fed up with fans complaining about winning three in a row and qualifying for the last 16 of the Champions League for the last couple of years :?

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
EDWEIRDO wrote:
cantosis wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
We will make sure there is a warm welcome for you in Edinburgh :wink:


I have no doubt. I have been to Scotland quite a few times and I always love it there 8)


Of course, you must bring David Moyes with you. I think Celtic may need him as Strachan must be fed up with fans complaining about winning three in a row and qualifying for the last 16 of the Champions League for the last couple of years :?


To be honest us Evertonians are worried as he has not signed a new contract which has been offered to him for 3 months now, he will be free to leave at th end of this season. we know Celtic is his club and no doubt he would love to manage them one day :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
To be honest us Evertonians are worried as he has not signed a new contract which has been offered to him for 3 months now, he will be free to leave at th end of this season. we know Celtic is his club and no doubt he would love to manage them one day

Fear not - I don't think we could afford his wages! He might be of interest to Newcastle though...

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
EDWEIRDO wrote:
To be honest us Evertonians are worried as he has not signed a new contract which has been offered to him for 3 months now, he will be free to leave at th end of this season. we know Celtic is his club and no doubt he would love to manage them one day

Fear not - I don't think we could afford his wages! He might be of interest to Newcastle though...


Nah don`t think so, you would have to be mad to go there, lose a few games and the fans are baying for your blood


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:01 am
Posts: 91
24db wrote:
pogofish wrote:
Excellent Andy - My money would be on Vic Galloway as the most likely but I had wondered about Mary Anne Kennedy (although her shows are in intermittent bursts) - Madcap's would have been right up her street &/or Iain Anderson, whose remit is more ecclectic & has been playing a fair bit of psychedelia recently. :)



Cheers mate, yeah you know. I think I drop them a few emails just to be on the safe side ;)




A Mr O'Neill just got TD a splendid & fullsome plug on the Vic Galloway show tonight. :)

At around 21:49 if you want to look for it on listen again from tomorrow sometime. Think you can break the show down into @30min chunks so it should be in the last one, just before the news. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
pogofish wrote:
24db wrote:
pogofish wrote:
Excellent Andy - My money would be on Vic Galloway as the most likely but I had wondered about Mary Anne Kennedy (although her shows are in intermittent bursts) - Madcap's would have been right up her street &/or Iain Anderson, whose remit is more ecclectic & has been playing a fair bit of psychedelia recently. :)



Cheers mate, yeah you know. I think I drop them a few emails just to be on the safe side ;)




A Mr O'Neill just got TD a splendid & fullsome plug on the Vic Galloway show tonight. :)

At around 21:49 if you want to look for it on listen again from tomorrow sometime. Think you can break the show down into @30min chunks so it should be in the last one, just before the news. :D


well done mate, that's fantastic! :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Well done Ed....above and beyond the call of duty...and Vic said he might go along to the gig :D :D...you couldn't make it up mate :)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
Posts: 1572
Location: Denmark
Well done Ed. But where can I hear this? :)

_________________
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
jacob wrote:
Well done Ed. But where can I hear this? :)


try the Vic Galloway show on BBC Scotland mate, try 'listen again' and drag it to approx 5-7 minutes near the end

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: Hermaphrodite Central
24db wrote:
jacob wrote:
Well done Ed. But where can I hear this? :)


try the Vic Galloway show on BBC Scotland mate, try 'listen again' and drag it to approx 5-7 minutes near the end


Cheers guys, to be honest I didn't hold out much hope of a mention, so thanks to Vic for the exposure.

I've also emailed Radio Forth (the local commercial station in Edinburgh) with a listing for their gig guide.

Btw Andy, spoted the poster in Fopp (Union St) today. Nice one!

_________________
http://www.wearecreosote.moonfruit.com
http://wearecreosote.bandcamp.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:33 am
Posts: 1572
Location: Denmark
24db wrote:
jacob wrote:
Well done Ed. But where can I hear this? :)


try the Vic Galloway show on BBC Scotland mate, try 'listen again' and drag it to approx 5-7 minutes near the end


I found it, thanks! Very good initiative Ed!
Vic could have played a track or two from TD, though :wink:

_________________
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
jacob wrote:
Well done Ed. But where can I hear this? :)


try the Vic Galloway show on BBC Scotland mate, try 'listen again' and drag it to approx 5-7 minutes near the end


Cheers guys, to be honest I didn't hold out much hope of a mention, so thanks to Vic for the exposure.

I've also emailed Radio Forth (the local commercial station in Edinburgh) with a listing for their gig guide.

Btw Andy, spoted the poster in Fopp (Union St) today. Nice one!


cheers Ed, btw don't thank me, it's all down to the Milton cellotaper :)

I emailed Vic last night just to say thanks for doing the promotion

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22 [ 319 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage