Tangerine Dream: Live in Edinburgh, Nov 2nd 2008

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

pogofish wrote:Excellent Andy - My money would be on Vic Galloway as the most likely but I had wondered about Mary Anne Kennedy (although her shows are in intermittent bursts) - Madcap's would have been right up her street &/or Iain Anderson, whose remit is more ecclectic & has been playing a fair bit of psychedelia recently. :)

They have also done a prog on the Caley quite recently as part of a nostalgia series on the heyday of the old Scottish palais - IIRC, it was called Dancehall Days or similar. :)
Cheers mate, yeah you know. I think I drop them a few emails just to be on the safe side ;)

Interesting they've already done a programme on the Caley, talking of which I found a great site on all of the Edinburgh concert venues:

http://www.edinburghgigarchive.com/index.htm
24db

Post by 24db »

Nice to see a few colour Picture House adverts in this months 'The Skinny' and 'the List' magazine.
24db

Post by 24db »

from 'the List':

24db

Post by 24db »

This might be the most useful bit on news about the venue:

Capacity
1150 standing ground floor
350 balcony unreserved seated / standing
1500 Total
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:This might be the most useful bit on news about the venue:

Capacity
1500 Total

Sounds like a nice intimate venue, just how I like it for TD gigs.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:This might be the most useful bit on news about the venue:

Capacity
1500 Total

Sounds like a nice intimate venue, just how I like it for TD gigs.
looks like a very nice venue, their website also lists all the sound and lighting gear available as well as what facilities are available backstage
pogofish

Post by pogofish »

24db wrote:I think I drop them a few emails just to be on the safe side ;)
Tom Morton is banging-on about synths as I type this. Have you emailed him as well?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/features/tom_morton
24db

Post by 24db »

checkout the photos of the venue....looks very good indeed :)

http://www.mamagroup.co.uk/picturehouse/

Last edited by 24db on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

pogofish wrote:
24db wrote:I think I drop them a few emails just to be on the safe side ;)
Tom Morton is banging-on about synths as I type this. Have you emailed him as well?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/features/tom_morton
Well done mate, I wish we all promoted TD as much
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

Just checked the Ticketmaster website and it states Row GA0 seats 8 & 9 for my tickets, so it looks like the Ticketmaster has been selling seats that ain't there.... :? as its standing and unreserved seating on the balcony.....

Not that i mind all that much, but my other half might be bit peeved that she's having to stand for the whole gig..... :roll:

Hmm.... think I'll just keep this under my hat until we arrive and then plead ignorance..... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
timer

Post by timer »

Schulze wrote:Just checked the Ticketmaster website and it states Row GA0 seats 8 & 9 for my tickets, so it looks like the Ticketmaster has been selling seats that ain't there.... :? as its standing and unreserved seating on the balcony.....

Not that i mind all that much, but my other half might be bit peeved that she's having to stand for the whole gig..... :roll:

Hmm.... think I'll just keep this under my hat until we arrive and then plead ignorance..... :wink:
Good move ! 8)

i would'nt get off so lightly ! the other half also reads the forum , and occassionally posts :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
Schulze wrote:Just checked the Ticketmaster website and it states Row GA0 seats 8 & 9 for my tickets, so it looks like the Ticketmaster has been selling seats that ain't there.... :? as its standing and unreserved seating on the balcony.....

Good move ! 8)

i would'nt get off so lightly ! the other half also reads the forum , and occassionally posts :oops:
Ticketmaster (according to their site) say the tickets have been dispatched...so we might have to check with them if we haven't received our tickets soon
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:

Good move ! 8)

Ticketmaster (according to their site) say the tickets have been dispatched...so we might have to check with them if we haven't received our tickets soon
Yeah i noticed that Andy. It said 7-10 days delivery, but neglected to mention on which date they were actually dispatched.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: Good move ! 8)

Yeah i noticed that Andy. It said 7-10 days delivery, but neglected to mention on which date they were actually dispatched.....
I noticed this 'at least' 10 days ago :(
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:
Schulze wrote:
24db wrote: Ticketmaster (according to their site) say the tickets have been dispatched...so we might have to check with them if we haven't received our tickets soon
I noticed this 'at least' 10 days ago :(
Hmm..... I think I'll give it a week and if nothing arrives I'll begin my inquiries..... :?