Tangerine Dream: Live in Edinburgh, Nov 2nd 2008

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I got my ticket this morning. Just waiting for the London one now 8)
got mine too, hopefully it'll be my 15th TD gig :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:I got my ticket this morning. Just waiting for the London one now 8)

I don`t quite understand is it standing or seating. I can see downstairs X 1 on my ticket not sure if that is refering to seats though?
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:

I don`t quite understand is it standing or seating. I can see downstairs X 1 on my ticket not sure if that is refering to seats though?
Beats the **** out of me mate. Ticketmaster don't know if they're coming or going with this.

According to the venue it's ALL standing downstairs...over 1100, I would have thought that the venue knows best, besides that's what one of the photos shows on their site :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote: got mine too, hopefully it'll be my 15th TD gig :)

Beats the **** out of me mate. Ticketmaster don't know if they're coming or going with this.

According to the venue it's ALL standing downstairs...over 1100, I would have thought that the venue knows best, besides that's what one of the photos shows on their site :)

Bloody hell standing for 3 hours :evil:
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:

...plus several hours standing at the meet, in the queue...I think I'm gonna OD on paracetamol
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote: Beats the **** out of me mate. Ticketmaster don't know if they're coming or going with this.

...plus several hours standing at the meet, in the queue...I think I'm gonna OD on paracetamol

maybe we can skip the queue with our membership cards although I am still not convinced that will ever work at gigs
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Tickets arrive here too. My wife isn't happy it's standing (the gig that is) :wink: ..
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:Tickets arrive here too. My wife isn't happy it's standing (the gig that is) :wink: ..
perhaps you can swap them at the box office? mind you with unreserved seating and standing upstairs you would be guarenteed a seat either
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:Tickets arrive here too. My wife isn't happy it's standing (the gig that is) :wink: ..
perhaps you can swap them at the box office? mind you with unreserved seating and standing upstairs you would be guarenteed a seat either

is there seating upstairs at ths gig though? I remember when I booked mine there wasn`t any option for upstairs seating
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:

is there seating upstairs at ths gig though? I remember when I booked mine there wasn`t any option for upstairs seating
From the PH website:

350 balcony unreserved seated / standing

if you look at their site, you'll see that it's padded bench type seating, not really chairs (more like Theatre seating...in fact more like the gods in the SBE)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
24db wrote: perhaps you can swap them at the box office? mind you with unreserved seating and standing upstairs you would be guarenteed a seat either

From the PH website:

350 balcony unreserved seated / standing

if you look at their site, you'll see that it's padded bench type seating, not really chairs (more like Theatre seating...in fact more like the gods in the SBE)

Ticketmaster are only selling downstairs, that tells me they have messed up or maybe the balcony will not be used for this gig?
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I wonder how many punters will actually turn up to see the mighty TD. In 97 Glasgow RCH was maybe only 1/4 full if that.
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:I wonder how many punters will actually turn up to see the mighty TD. In 97 Glasgow RCH was maybe only 1/4 full if that.

well with little or no advertising that's not bad. I was reading a few comments on a Scottish forum the other day and quiet a few said they missed that concert as it was advertised so poorly. The GRCH is Big though, even JMJ didn't sell it out
homeless

Post by homeless »

sparrow wrote:I wonder how many punters will actually turn up to see the mighty TD. In 97 Glasgow RCH was maybe only 1/4 full if that.
It was a wee bit more than 1/4 full... wasn't it?

Although, we managed to get in a couple of extra drinks at the interval.
There wasn't that big a crowd at the bar!

:wink:
homeless

Post by homeless »

3hrs standing? That's ok.

SBE was 3hrs standing too.