TD promotion

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote:Btw I'm still tempted to produce some flyers
Why not get in touch with Eastgate - see if they have the proofs for the Advert that appeared in Classic Rock.
cheers Tim, it's an idea. However I don't think Eastgate would be that interested in a fan (especially me) interferring though. But...last year I exchanged a couple of emails with them about the mispelling of TD's name outside the Astoria (Tangarine Dream...I ask you????) and they told me that the venue had been sent artwork for some flyers and or postcards to promote the gig. Is it just me, or did the venue do exactly nothing with these?
Andy

You never know until you try mate :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: Why not get in touch with Eastgate - see if they have the proofs for the Advert that appeared in Classic Rock.
cheers Tim, it's an idea. However I don't think Eastgate would be that interested in a fan (especially me) interferring though. But...last year I exchanged a couple of emails with them about the mispelling of TD's name outside the Astoria (Tangarine Dream...I ask you????) and they told me that the venue had been sent artwork for some flyers and or postcards to promote the gig. Is it just me, or did the venue do exactly nothing with these?
Andy

You never know until you try mate :idea:
Very true mate :)
24db

Post by 24db »

http://td-live.blogspot.com/

I'll even try to promote it here :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:http://td-live.blogspot.com/

Add the London fan list list mate if you like.........Just explain that the location will be announced closer to the concert :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:http://td-live.blogspot.com/

Add the London fan list list mate if you like.........Just explain that the location will be announced closer to the concert :wink:
will do, thanks for letting me mate
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:If I had to sit through something I wasn't into I'd have the hump as well.
Nah!
I've been to one or two festivals in my time, if there's a band I don't like then there's always the beer tent. It's one of the beauties of a festival.
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

24db

Post by 24db »

not really a forum though, and it's one of those places where few people will look...unless they're already actively looking for TD stuff. Cheers for the recommendation
24db

Post by 24db »

Yet another concert to promote ;) :D
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:Yet another concert to promote ;) :D

the more the better (a wallet lighter !) 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:Yet another concert to promote ;) :D

the more the better (a wallet lighter !) 8)
ouch!, well not too bad for me, ticket=£27.00 plus hotel (approx £80)..free travel so not too bad, I'm lucky
24db

Post by 24db »

I've just got a friend who runs a Radio Station in Inverness? to agree to run a few news spots about TD's new gig in Edinburgh (or at least he'll ask the DJ's to pull it). If I have any news I'll update you
24db

Post by 24db »

added a couple of news items to several forums, including the US keyboard site...and got the usual Trolltastic response, which was great really as it'll get people reading it hopefully :D

Muppets
24db

Post by 24db »

Nice to see TD stepping up the adverting for the London gig, so far they've had full colour adverts in Classic Rock, Uncut (two months running) and in this months Mojo.

Hopefully TD will also do a few adverts for the Edinburgh gig as well.

EB, have the group considered advertising in 'the List'? It's Scotland's top listing magazine, and deals with all the events happening in Glasgow and Edinburgh (a bit like Time Out London, where TD usually advertise their concerts).

One other thing, perhaps TD could advertise in 'Metro' newspaper (It's a newspaper that's given away for free at most railway stations and many buses). The paper has a seperate London and Scottish issues, so an ad in each would reach a massive audience.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:added a couple of news items to several forums, including the US keyboard site...and got the usual Trolltastic response, which was great really as it'll get people reading it hopefully :D

Muppets
More troll-like activity means at least there will be more posting about TD. :roll: