TD promotion

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:hang on, we dont want the gig sold out, do we?

:D
Full gigs are always better, the vibe and the performance from the musicians
Loreley had a good vibe and performance,but not at EM portal :arrow:
Well they were there for Klaus. If I had to sit through something I wasn't into I'd have the hump as well.

Mind you one or two TD fans preferred Klaus as well
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Full gigs are always better, the vibe and the performance from the musicians
Well they were there for Klaus. If I had to sit through something I wasn't into I'd have the hump as well.

It might have been more emotional because of his recent illness and the fact he hasn`t done much live stuff recently....sometimes the emotion of something makes it seem better than it actually was....not to say KS wasn`t any good.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Full gigs are always better, the vibe and the performance from the musicians

I can assure you of one thing...........when TD finished their set a lot of fans left the show,i saw that with my own eyes mate and so did the persons standing by me :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Perhaps we need to promote TD on forums outside of the usual places (EM and Prog)? How about some dance forums?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Perhaps we need to promote TD on forums outside of the usual places (EM and Prog)? How about some dance forums?
I know of one progressive forum who is more than happy to help :twisted: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Loreley had a good vibe and performance,but not at EM portal :arrow:

I can assure you of one thing...........when TD finished their set a lot of fans left the show,i saw that with my own eyes mate and so did the persons standing by me :arrow:
I know, you told me mate. That's why I didn't go, otherwise I would have been tempted to stay for the KS gig, but I've sat through far too much music this year that I haven't enjoyed
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:Perhaps we need to promote TD on forums outside of the usual places (EM and Prog)? How about some dance forums?
How about ITV at 8pm every Saturday night until the end of time...... seems to work for Simon Cowell and his karaoke collective...... :lol:

Only joking....

I think a lot of it is actually just down to geography. I could never have afforded to travel to Lorely, but would consider London, but would obviously prefer if they played Glasgow..... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Loreley had a good vibe and performance,but not at EM portal :arrow:

It might have been more emotional because of his recent illness and the fact he hasn`t done much live stuff recently....sometimes the emotion of something makes it seem better than it actually was....not to say KS wasn`t any good.
for every fan there's a different reason why they like or disliked a performance mate. But you might be right, on a certain level a few fans felt more effection towards Klaus because of this. Good to see him back though.
timer

Post by timer »

The TDBA site will do their bit ! :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:
How about ITV at 8pm every Saturday night until the end of time...... seems to work for Simon Cowell and his karaoke collective...... :lol:

Only joking....

I think a lot of it is actually just down to geography. I could never have afforded to travel to Lorely, but would consider London, but would obviously prefer if they played Glasgow..... :wink:
me too, then all I'd need is a number 75 bus to Milton ;)

Sadly you'll know as much as me that a lot of groups don't/can't make it up to Scotland or go off to Edinburgh (it bugs me all the time when I'm reading 'the list' and I find something I'd love that night, only to find I need to travel to the capital city to see it). If we ALL wait for TD to come to us, then we'll wait forever. If we miss the chance, we will regret it, perhaps not today but in the months and years to come.
Last edited by 24db on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:The TDBA site will do their bit ! :shock:
Cheers mate, the TDBA rules!
24db

Post by 24db »

Btw I'm still tempted to produce some flyers
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:Btw I'm still tempted to produce some flyers
Why not get in touch with Eastgate - see if they have the proofs for the Advert that appeared in Classic Rock.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:Btw I'm still tempted to produce some flyers
Why not get in touch with Eastgate - see if they have the proofs for the Advert that appeared in Classic Rock.
cheers Tim, it's an idea. However I don't think Eastgate would be that interested in a fan (especially me) interferring though. But...last year I exchanged a couple of emails with them about the mispelling of TD's name outside the Astoria (Tangarine Dream...I ask you????) and they told me that the venue had been sent artwork for some flyers and or postcards to promote the gig. Is it just me, or did the venue do exactly nothing with these?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:The TDBA site will do their bit ! :shock:
Cheers mate, the TDBA rules!
So it does 8)