TD promotion

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Promotional flyers:

More places with flyers soon (I bottled it in 'Stereo' yesterday :D),
but they can be currently been seen in Glasgow, at: Fopp (in Union St), Oxfam Music (in Byres road), Fopp (in Byres Road), the Glasgow Film Theatre (GFT Cinema in Rose Street) and Mono (Restaurant/ Record shop in Kings Court).

Should have done this about a month ago really :)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:Promotional flyers:

More places with flyers soon (I bottled it in 'Stereo' yesterday :D),
but they can be currently been seen in Glasgow, at: Fopp (in Union St), Oxfam Music (in Byres road), Fopp (in Byres Road), the Glasgow Film Theatre (GFT Cinema in Rose Street) and Mono (Restaurant/ Record shop in Kings Court).

Should have done this about a month ago really :)
More great stuff, Andy :wink: Would never have thought of the GFT, but I think there is a good chance we may get a few bodies out of that.
24db

Post by 24db »

No problem....in addition, other towns with flyers include:

Saltcoats (Indoor market near the record store)

Irvine + one other Scottish town

Plus (fingers crossed) Strathclyde University...soon
timer

Post by timer »

Another Ad in latest issue of Classic rock - smaller than previous - will try and scan later.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Just sent off an email to TD friendly BBC radio DJ Stuart Maconie:

Hi Stuart

I wonder if you would be kind enough to play a Tangerine Dream track to mark the band's forthcoming visit to the UK in November.

They will play at the Kentish Town Forum, London on Saturday November 01 and the new Edinburgh Picture House on Sunday 02. TD will be playing music from the albums Stratosfear, Tangram, Hyperborea and Views From A Red Train as well as the usual new never performed before material.

There will also be pre concert fan meetings at the Abbey Tavern in Kentish Town (London gig) and Mathers Bar on Queensferry Road for the Edinburgh gig - a warm welcome awaits any fans who wish to come along.

Thanks Stuart

Ed

One can but hope!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Good work ED 8) :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:Just sent off an email to TD friendly BBC radio DJ Stuart Maconie:

Hi Stuart

I wonder if you would be kind enough to play a Tangerine Dream track to mark the band's forthcoming visit to the UK in November.

They will play at the Kentish Town Forum, London on Saturday November 01 and the new Edinburgh Picture House on Sunday 02. TD will be playing music from the albums Stratosfear, Tangram, Hyperborea and Views From A Red Train as well as the usual new never performed before material.

There will also be pre concert fan meetings at the Abbey Tavern in Kentish Town (London gig) and Mathers Bar on Queensferry Road for the Edinburgh gig - a warm welcome awaits any fans who wish to come along.

Thanks Stuart

Ed

One can but hope!
Nice one ED, he plays the stuff, but you'll be lucky to get a response I think :(
Last edited by 24db on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

You're probably right Andy, but it's worth a try :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:You're probably right Andy, but it's worth a try :roll:
defintely mate. Sadly the Vic Galloway TD Ticket competition wasn't a starter, due to the BBC banning ALL radio competitions....winners!...shame that, there were 6 tickets available
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
defintely mate. Sadly the Vic Galloway TD Ticket competition wasn't a starter, due to the BBC banning ALL radio competitions....winners!...shame that, there were 6 tickets available
That's a real shame. Perhaps giving The Metro newspaper a few tickets would be an alternative, as they usually have a small feature to go along with the 'give away'?
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
That's a real shame. Perhaps giving The Metro newspaper a few tickets would be an alternative, as they usually have a small feature to go along with the 'give away'?
hmmm I'd mention it to TD, but I've already wasted their time once over this (afterall, they've already been very helpful over this and I'm reluctant to play on their good will anymore). However it's a very good idea mate.

perhaps TD's promotional people could contact the Scottish version of Metro and arrange this?
24db

Post by 24db »

thinking about it, TD could always offer a couple of tickets to any large magazine or newspaper, that way they'd get the promotion without having to pay for an advert
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:thinking about it, TD could always offer a couple of tickets to any large magazine or newspaper, that way they'd get the promotion without having to pay for an advert
Seems sensible to me mate, but I wonder if the dudes that TD are paying to promote the gig have thought of it?
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:thinking about it, TD could always offer a couple of tickets to any large magazine or newspaper, that way they'd get the promotion without having to pay for an advert
Seems sensible to me mate, but I wonder if the dudes that TD are paying to promote the gig have thought of it?
Personally I think you'd make a better job of it Ed ;)
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
Janus wrote:Well done Mr Ed and Andy top bananas! 8)

From this Saturday till November the first I'll be sure
to be mentioning again the forthcoming gigs and the
whole fan meet details. I do know, although not on
the attendee list for the meet itself, that quite a few of
the TDFZ radio shows featured artists have TD
concert tickets and informed me over the last couple
of weeks they will be sure to be joining us all at
the pre-meet bash..roll on November 8)
we need their names Chris :)
Hi Andy there are more names on the way but a
confirmed one you can add to the list is musician
Thomas Rydell whose just got back to me :D