TD in the US!!

staatsgrenze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD in the US!!

Post by staatsgrenze »

After a 16 year absence TD plays November 7th, 2008 at UCLA in Los Angeles........I sincerely hope the band adds more dates that this, the fans here for the most part don't even think they exist, let alone find any recent recordings in the shops, this is truly not very fair to us die hard fans who have been on the waiting list for quite sometime. We hope that EF will certainly take note of this an add a few select dates namely Pabst Theater Milwaukee (2000 seats) we would promote the living daylights out of this. So, if you are reading this TD, please take note.......It has been far too long

Stephen
Hawke Chill-out Sessions (USA Team)
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
epsilon75

Re: TD in the US!!

Post by epsilon75 »

staatsgrenze wrote:After a 16 year absence TD plays November 7th, 2008 at UCLA in Los Angeles........I sincerely hope the band adds more dates that this, the fans here for the most part don't even think they exist, let alone find any recent recordings in the shops, this is truly not very fair to us die hard fans who have been on the waiting list for quite sometime. We hope that EF will certainly take note of this an add a few select dates namely Pabst Theater Milwaukee (2000 seats) we would promote the living daylights out of this. So, if you are reading this TD, please take note.......It has been far too long

Stephen
Hawke Chill-out Sessions (USA Team)
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Good luck Stephen and nice to see you back 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

Hey nice to be back and hey!! Karen and I would love to give Iris and Linda a big hug........after all we were married at Vic Theater Chicago 1992 during their first class "Rockoon Tour" gig........what a blast

C'mon Edgar we want you back man.........oh yeah!!!

http://www.pabsttheater.org/

Steve-O and the TD crew US
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

I wouldn't think of changing Karen into a grizzly anytime soon

Here is why