Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

Post by 24db »

I just received this email (shown below in an edited form)

Dear Archive,

Thanks for your kind comments on your Blog about the new Tangerine Dream album. I can confirm that Edgar and the band will be performing three concerts in London in April. The dates will dovetail the April 2nd release of "Madcap's Flaming Duty" - which is the best album the band have produced in 12 years. Even Pink Floyd fans and fansites are going crazy over the album as it is dedicated to the memory of Syd Barrett. I will be announcing the dates in the next two weeks and will notify you by email.

TD celebrate their 40th anniversary this year, as does Pink Floyd, as both bands formed in 1967. The new Tangerine Dream album is adapted from lyrics based on 17th and 18th century American and English poets including Walt Whitman and William Blake.

To obtain a free copy of the promo copy of the Madcaps interview CD (where Edgar talks about the making of the new album), simply send an email with your details to - orders@voicemail.co.uk. In fact, feel free to upload the email address on to your page because anyone who sends an email to Voiceprint for the promo interview CD, will receive a copy free of charge. Please note that this is not a finished copy of the album, it is only an interview CD with bits of music from the forthcoming album.

Ebay is now selling the interview promo disc online for £35.00 which seems bizarre, considering you can email Voiceprint for a free copy of the same CD.

Regards,

Peter

http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases ... adcaps.htm
Last edited by 24db on Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D :D :D

3 dates in LONDON

:arrow: 8)
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

This is just awesome news,its gonna be a BIG party :D :D :D :lol: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Re: Tangerine Dream live concerts in 2007 plus MFD news

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I just received this email (shown below in an edited form)

Dear Archive,

Thanks for your kind comments on your Blog about the new Tangerine Dream album. I can confirm that Edgar and the band will be performing three concerts in London in April. The dates will dovetail the April 2nd release of "Madcap's Flaming Duty" - which is the best album the band have produced in 12 years. Even Pink Floyd fans and fansites are going crazy over the album as it is dedicated to the memory of Syd Barrett. I will be announcing the dates in the next two weeks and will notify you by email.

TD celebrate their 40th anniversary this year, as does Pink Floyd, as both bands formed in 1967. The new Tangerine Dream album is adapted from lyrics based on 17th and 18th century American and English poets including Walt Whitman and William Blake.

To obtain a free copy of the promo copy of the Madcaps interview CD (where Edgar talks about the making of the new album), simply send an email with your details to - orders@voicemail.co.uk. In fact, feel free to upload the email address on to your page because anyone who sends an email to Voiceprint for the promo interview CD, will receive a copy free of charge. Please note that this is not a finished copy of the album, it is only an interview CD with bits of music from the forthcoming album.

Ebay is now selling the interview promo disc online for £35.00 which seems bizarre, considering you can email Voiceprint for a free copy of the same CD.

Regards,

Peter

I got a very similar email offf the same chap yesterday,but it did not mention the April dates and just mentioned the band were seeking British Dates................. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just need to get those dates now and book accomadation :D :) :P
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:

Dear Archive,

Regards,

Peter

I got a very similar email offf the same chap yesterday,but it did not mention the April dates and just mentioned the band were seeking British Dates................. :wink:
Did you read this bit?

Please note that this is not a finished copy of the album, it is only an interview CD with bits of music from the forthcoming album. Please do not review the interview disc as a finished copy of the new studio album because it is not the studio album.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I effing choked on my lunch (kingsize doner....mayfair style*)....awesome news

3 dates in LONDON

so that'll be either 3 night residency at SBE or RFH or the ROYAL ALBERT HALL....

*extra layer of grease
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:I effing choked on my lunch (kingsize doner....mayfair style*)....awesome news

3 dates in LONDON

so that'll be either 3 night residency at SBE or RFH or the ROYAL ALBERT HALL....

*extra layer of grease
well I would have thought that the RFH is out of the question as it's being refitted (correct me if I'm wrong). RAH? TD only just sold this out in 75 and 76, so I doubt whether they could in 2007, IMHO
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Dear Archive,

Regards,

Peter

Did you read this bit?

Please note that this is not a finished copy of the album, it is only an interview CD with bits of music from the forthcoming album. Please do not review the interview disc as a finished copy of the new studio album because it is not the studio album.

Yes Andy i did notice that,and one of the interview discs has gone to £35 on ebay :shock: :o
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

ok...andy....likely venues then?....in london?

SBE 2005 was pretty well full, so it could be SBE

lets not forget that we will have PinkFloyd fans attending due to madcaps
24db

Post by 24db »

btw Peter also sent me three photos of the group, two of which are new to me, one is Edgar playing guitar and the other is a montage type thing with the whole band. If I can figure out how to save the buggers I'll wack them up on my blog
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I hope this fits in with my work schedule. Brilliant news!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
redziller

Post by redziller »

Yeah baby!

orders@voiceprint.co.uk though I think

Andy - you da source!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ive just spoken to the said person and i know the dates involved,i am in the process of booking accomadation for the concerts which will run on three consecutive nights,i have been asked not to make the dates available to the public until everything is 100% certain,but he informed me that ALL of the three concerts will be different....................boy this is just MAGIC news :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

accommodation on the strand by any chance? :arrow: