Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

BM had go lie down, from de shock....after all me has spent 3 weeks all day everyday posting twaddle, keeping meself amused, and now it announced, im sorta er.....knackered.

having a smoke and prepping the vigil to get a ticket :arrow:

as well as sorting out Ms BMs MOT, I have neglected the mare these past weeks :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Vigil? wasn't he in Thunderbirds? good to see you back
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

always a pleasure, now do we know when tickets are available?......and 1 thing, the astoria?......shurely shome mishtake,,,,,,its the 40th, whats wrong with a posh venue like RAH? :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:always a pleasure, now do we know when tickets are available?......and 1 thing, the astoria?......shurely shome mishtake,,,,,,its the 40th, whats wrong with a posh venue like RAH? :arrow:
Tickets should be ready early next week according to site gaffer :arrow: and on the subject of the Astoria, Friday night is a resident gay night :shock: so for this concert im kitted out as Danny La Rue :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:always a pleasure, now do we know when tickets are available?......and 1 thing, the astoria?......shurely shome mishtake,,,,,,its the 40th, whats wrong with a posh venue like RAH? :arrow:
Tickets should be ready early next week according to site gaffer :arrow: and on the subject of the Astoria, Friday night is a resident gay night :shock: so for this concert im kitted out as Danny La Rue :arrow:

loads of middle aged TD fans, with shaved heads, should fit in nicey then :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Wont it fit Smashey then :? :twisted: :wink:
akaihead

Post by akaihead »

Yeah I seem to remember this from 2003 - when we were leaving after the TD concert another event was starting @ midnight ?
David Fox
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

akaihead wrote:Yeah I seem to remember this from 2003 - when we were leaving after the TD concert another event was starting @ midnight ?

Correct David,i will never forget the sight i saw when leaving the Astoria in 2003.....a guy who was making his way in to the later function had a leather cowboy hat on a leather vest and a skin tight pair of Black leather trousers with no ass in them :shock: boy was i glad to make a quick get away from there :o :oops: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
akaihead wrote:Yeah I seem to remember this from 2003 - when we were leaving after the TD concert another event was starting @ midnight ?

Correct David,i will never forget the sight i saw when leaving the Astoria in 2003.....a guy who was making his way in to the later function had a leather cowboy hat on a leather vest and a skin tight pair of Black leather trousers with no ass in them :shock: boy was i glad to make a quick get away from there :o :oops: :arrow:
Why didn't you get Chris Franke's autograph? ...er I'll get me coat ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Why didn't you get Chris Franke's autograph? ...er I'll get me coat ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

24db wrote:
Yeah, that's a point, where the heck is BM? he's normally here, there and practically everywhere.
I don't know, it does make a pleasant change not to have a screen full of unintelligible gibberish every time you open the forum up..... :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

Echosnare wrote:
24db wrote:
Yeah, that's a point, where the heck is BM? he's normally here, there and practically everywhere.
I don't know, it does make a pleasant change not to have a screen full of unintelligible gibberish every time you open the forum up..... :roll:
If that was a rule then I'd never post on any forum ;)

How goes it in sunny Scotland? Any record bargains I'm missing?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Middle-aged? Shaved head? Fit in nicely? I'm not sure I like the implication Mr. K. :!:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Tickets should be ready early next week according to site gaffer :arrow: and on the subject of the Astoria, Friday night is a resident gay night :shock: so for this concert im kitted out as Danny La Rue :arrow:

Middle-aged? Shaved head? Fit in nicely? I'm not sure I like the implication Mr. K. :!:
lol...I'm not suggesting for one second mate, btw can I borrow your Scissor Sister's album? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Middle-aged? Shaved head? Fit in nicely? I'm not sure I like the implication Mr. K. :!:[/quote]

lol...I'm not suggesting for one second mate, btw can I borrow your Scissor Sister's album? ;)[/quote]

Aye....nuffing wrong with them Scissor Sisters :x