Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:Well, that's interesting...about 70 of my posts just got d.eleted...mind you I think some people would prefer it if the rest were as well :D :D
Same thing happened to me yesterday Andy. I have a theory that the amount of posts corrected, is directly proportional to the amount twaddle posted! :wink:
Perhaps they are removing all residue of the spamming incidents?

Great news about the concert - but it is a little worryingly quiet here... is everyone away playing in snow?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM does not have a shaved head :arrow: :wink:

intelligible enough........... :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:

loads of middle aged TD fans, with shaved heads, should fit in nicey then :P
Middle-aged? Shaved head? Fit in nicely? I'm not sure I like the implication Mr. K. :!:
lol...I'm not suggesting for one second mate, btw can I borrow your Scissor Sister's album? ;)
:lol: As soon as you give my Erasure cd's back.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bm currently listening to dem pet shop boys while dying his poodle pink

intelligible enough.................. :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

billythefish wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:Well, that's interesting...about 70 of my posts just got d.eleted...mind you I think some people would prefer it if the rest were as well :D :D
Same thing happened to me yesterday Andy. I have a theory that the amount of posts corrected, is directly proportional to the amount twaddle posted! :wink:
Perhaps they are removing all residue of the spamming incidents?

Great news about the concert - but it is a little worryingly quiet here... is everyone away playing in snow?
It's the log-in problem again Stephen. Try logging out and back in again.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:always a pleasure, now do we know when tickets are available?......and 1 thing, the astoria?......shurely shome mishtake,,,,,,its the 40th, whats wrong with a posh venue like RAH? :arrow:
Tickets should be ready early next week according to site gaffer :arrow: and on the subject of the Astoria, Friday night is a resident gay night :shock: so for this concert im kitted out as Danny La Rue :arrow:
There is a G-A-Y night advertised (11pm-4am). Catchily titled "Camp Attack" as well! :lol:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

bigmoog wrote:bm currently listening to dem pet shop boys while dying his poodle pink

intelligible enough.................. :D
Debatable
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
:)...ah it's an open goal, I can see the obvious come back....but I'm resisting it :)
redziller

Post by redziller »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:always a pleasure, now do we know when tickets are available?......and 1 thing, the astoria?......shurely shome mishtake,,,,,,its the 40th, whats wrong with a posh venue like RAH? :arrow:
Tickets should be ready early next week according to site gaffer :arrow: and on the subject of the Astoria, Friday night is a resident gay night :shock: so for this concert im kitted out as Danny La Rue :arrow:
There is a G-A-Y night advertised (11pm-4am). Catchily titled "Camp Attack" as well! :lol:
the following Friday at the Astoria has blues legend Jonny Winter - could be doin that too
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM feels much better this morn, its amazing what a good nites sleep away from dat internet can do for yer sanity

any way, I have pondered the result of the vigil : astoria?....I'm no fan of the venue.....and the 20th, well, we will have to be booted out by 10 ish i reckon to make way for the G.A.Y crowd, shurely shome mishtake.......

still, reckon TD have something else up their sleeves for the 40th..........
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:BM feels much better this morn, its amazing what a good nites sleep away from dat internet can do for yer sanity

any way, I have pondered the result of the vigil : astoria?....I'm no fan of the venue.....and the 20th, well, we will have to be booted out by 10 ish i reckon to make way for the G.A.Y crowd, shurely shome mishtake.......

still, reckon TD have something else up their sleeves for the 40th..........

All we want now is them bleeding tickets :idea: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

yeppo

this morn i have ticketweb/master/ents24/astoriameanfiddler all on 1500rpm refresh with credit card ready....fuch its 8 weeks..................
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:any way, I have pondered the result of the vigil : astoria?....I'm no fan of the venue.....and the 20th, well, we will have to be booted out by 10 ish i reckon to make way for the G.A.Y crowd, shurely shome mishtake.......
I sthis for real? I don't see how you can convert a concert hall into a night-club in a few short minutes. Are there two venues at the same site, like the Apollo and the LA2?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
bigmoog wrote:any way, I have pondered the result of the vigil : astoria?....I'm no fan of the venue.....and the 20th, well, we will have to be booted out by 10 ish i reckon to make way for the G.A.Y crowd, shurely shome mishtake.......
I sthis for real? I don't see how you can convert a concert hall into a night-club in a few short minutes. Are there two venues at the same site, like the Apollo and the LA2?
It won't take long, the G-A-Y crowd are very good at cleaning/housework! :wink:
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Chris Monk wrote:
I am sure this was the same back in 03 the TD concert will possibly start at 7pm.