Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:I was only going on the article ' a lot of interest from Pink Floyd site'.
I like a lot of Floyd, but would be pretty p***** off if i couldn't get tickets for this.
I was going by this article .too, although if I was primarily a Floyd fan, I wouldn't be going to these gigs. (I would be waiting in vain for Gilmour and Waters to prepare a PF tribute to Syd).
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

A floyd reunion! that would be as likely as to learn that Aprils three gigs will have a different line up each night! - Froese Franke Bauman 1 st night,
Froese Franke Schmeoling 2nd night then all 20 + members on the last!.
What a thought.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:A floyd reunion! that would be as likely as to learn that Aprils three gigs will have a different line up each night! - Froese Franke Bauman 1 st night,
What a thought.
Stop that right now, you tease! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:A floyd reunion! that would be as likely as to learn that Aprils three gigs will have a different line up each night! - Froese Franke Bauman 1 st night,
What a thought.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :arrow: behave Tim please :? u got me far too excited :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:I just hope TD let us all know on this site before a 'flamming mad' rush of floydies nab all the tickets!.
Me and the Mrs will be in attendance for the duration especialy if all three are going to be different.
I look forward to an opportunity to talk to some of you guys without the use of a keyboard and mouse.!
If i can get tickets for the three,i will be at them all...............will be great to meet up with familiar faces and new ones :D :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Blimey, it's all been going on. I'll try to make it to all three if I can, mountains will be moved, etc, etc...... I commented on it, mentioned it briefly, in passing, as an aside, just sort of floated the idea to the missus and it didn't go down too well but, what the hell, got a couple of months to work on her. :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:Blimey, it's all been going on. I'll try to make it to all three if I can, mountains will be moved, etc, etc...... I commented on it, mentioned it briefly, in passing, as an aside, just sort of floated the idea to the missus and it didn't go down too well but, what the hell, got a couple of months to work on her. :wink:
My wife isn't too keen on the idea either, but she knows only too well that after all her nights out at the theatre, I would eventually ask the favour to be returned. :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Blimey, it's all been going on. I'll try to make it to all three if I can, mountains will be moved, etc, etc...... I commented on it, mentioned it briefly, in passing, as an aside, just sort of floated the idea to the missus and it didn't go down too well but, what the hell, got a couple of months to work on her. :wink:
My wife isn't too keen on the idea either, but she knows only too well that after all her nights out at the theatre, I would eventually ask the favour to be returned. :D
Well I'm definitely, baring an act of God, going to be at one of them and hope to make all three. I know I'll kick myself if I don't. She'll just have to get used to the idea.

....says he coming over all macho when it'll really be grovelling all the way. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

First of all it'll be interesting to see what the differences are with each night, the music being played and where the venue is...only then can we choose which one or ones we want to go to. Having said that I wanna go to all three :D
No Gravity

The concert dates ...

Post by No Gravity »

Will be revealed in London next week.

The following text was published Jan 17th:

"Next week in London, Froese is expected to announce three London shows to mark the 40th Anniversary of Tangerine Dream."

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=1338

If I will attend all three ... of course! :D

//Dan
timer

Post by timer »

What a great year this is developing into TD wise.
The wallets off to emergency already to get resusitated!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:What a great year this is developing into TD wise.
The wallets off to emergency already to get resusitated!

I dread to think of the credit card bill come May :shock: :oops: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

Colin,
Throw caution to the wind!

TD come first in our house!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Colin,
Throw caution to the wind!

TD come first in our house!
I think i will cut down on the wifes food these next three months :shock: :o
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

oh fuch....i had a scan of the various PINKFLOYD forumz.......jeez....talk about flames,bile,spite,cobblers directed at TD.....

bm leaves to have a look at a moderate forum......emf*rum.nl :arrow: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....