Tangerine Dream live London concerts in april 07 & MFD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote::D

accommodation on the strand by any chance? :arrow:

Not for the SBE it wont :wink: to long a walk after the beer :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Ive just spoken to the said person and i know the dates involved,i am in the process of booking accomadation for the concerts which will run on three consecutive nights,i have been asked not to make the dates available to the public until everything is 100% certain,but he informed me that ALL of the three concerts will be different....................boy this is just MAGIC news :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pants suitably moist :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

colin

as soon as I have tickets for the event of the DECADE :idea: we can coordinate a small drink...what say thee :?:

so it is sbe
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Ive just spoken to the said person and i know the dates involved,i am in the process of booking accomadation for the concerts which will run on three consecutive nights,i have been asked not to make the dates available to the public until everything is 100% certain,but he informed me that ALL of the three concerts will be different....................boy this is just MAGIC news :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pants suitably moist :)

Super absorbent pampers the order of the day :oops: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:colin

as soon as I have tickets for the event of the DECADE :idea: we can coordinate a small drink...what say thee :?:

so it is sbe

Im sure we will all be meeting for pre concert guzzle as usual :P it just would not be the same :lol: Will need plenty of batteries for the camera on said dates 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

good, because now that I have met certain forum members, I not so shy :arrow: :wink: and I dont want to let down my admirers :arrow: :wink:
Last edited by bigmoog on Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ive noticed that the Royal Albert Hall,Shepherds Bush Empire and Royal festival hall are all free on the dates i was given............ :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:Ive noticed that the Royal Albert Hall,Shepherds Bush Empire and Royal festival hall are all free on the dates i was given............ :wink:

what the 1st 2nd and 3rd of april

The savoy has suites available on them dates :idea:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Savoy :shock: :shock: the credit card wont allow it :oops:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

maybe they would do discount for cash for a big horde of TD fans?
Pertou

Re: Tangerine Dream live concerts in 2007 plus MFD news

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote: Even Pink Floyd fans and fansites are going crazy over the album as it is dedicated to the memory of Syd Barrett.
http://forum.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/vie ... aming+duty

I'll do my very best to make it to London in April. I'll be crying myself to sleep for a month, if that wouldn't happen.
It should be possible. I have gotten myself a full-time Kindergarten teacher job.
:D

Madcap Rules....
24db

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote:Yeah baby!

orders@voiceprint.co.uk though I think

Andy - you da source!
Well, Peter at Noble is da source, me is just da messenger.

Is nice, yes? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:maybe they would do discount for cash for a big horde of TD fans?

The only discount you would be liable to get from the savoy is a Prawn less in your cocktail :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

EFF the savoy

1st 2nd 3rd april 2007 :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Mixed blessings for me here. Of course it's brilliant news, but will I be able to attend? I cannot take time off work in April, so 11th-14th and 27th-30th are impossible. Even if the concerts are outside of these periods, Mrs. Hobo's work schedule could throw a spanner in the works. Then there's the news that the concerts will be different. Obviously, I would like to attend all 3, but there are financial constraints.

It looks likely, that I may be forced to choose a single night. The sooner the dates are posted, (along with info re concert content), the better!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese