EB

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

EB

Post by rattymouse »

Mr. EB,

Great news that TD is heading to the US of A. Fantastic news! Can you let us know if this announced gig will be the only one or are there ongoing attempts to find more gigs in the states? LA is quite far from many of us in the US and it would be easier and much much less expensive if there were other gigs to go to. If you can comment on this possibility, it would greatly help in our planning. Thank you very much,

Rm
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Hey, I hope you can make it to to the LA gig. Yes its a bit expensive here, but just think of gettin outta that windy city and into a nice warm Socal winter weather. I would fly out to Chicago if TD stopped there. Great food and clubs. Great city. I've already got tixs for Loreley and London shows. I plan on making both. For sure one of them.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

tdream4ever wrote:Hey, I hope you can make it to to the LA gig. Yes its a bit expensive here, but just think of gettin outta that windy city and into a nice warm Socal winter weather. I would fly out to Chicago if TD stopped there. Great food and clubs. Great city. I've already got tixs for Loreley and London shows. I plan on making both. For sure one of them.
Oh I'll go if LA is the only option. I just want to make sure because it seems that they would want to play more than just a single gig here in the US. No reason why they cant hit a few more cities.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I hear you bro. I bought tixs for the Loreley and London shows thinking they wont be here in the USA this year or possibly next. We all are'nt gettin any younger. So I better go across the pond to see TD. I try to get all my concerts in while the bands are still together playing and still alive. I try to hit about 10 concerts a year. YES just cancelled the USA tour due to Jon Anderson being ill again. Bummer. I hope EF sticks around for a long time. He's still got some good stuff to put out for all us TD fans.