Tangerine Dream live at the Royce Hall, UCLA, Nov 7th 2008

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

long trousers non flared: I refer the honourable gent to Frankfurt/Cardiff and Astoria.....no flares mate.....

Zeit at 16rpm would still better 99 percent of redshift..GRZZLE

BM has booked flights to LA....true.....pending VISA cobblers
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:long trousers non flared: I refer the honourable gent to Frankfurt/Cardiff and Astoria.....no flares mate.....

respect for the last one dude!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:long trousers non flared: I refer the honourable gent to Frankfurt/Cardiff and Astoria.....no flares mate.....

Cheers chief, its pending me getting a concert ticket....but why the hell not life's too short, plus LA is a great city....blimey first week of November is looking busy
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

so your going to this gig BM?
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:

Cheers chief, its pending me getting a concert ticket....but why the hell not life's too short, plus LA is a great city....blimey first week of November is looking busy
Bm's world tour starts here. What if TD announce another US gig? it'll be too tempting I guess :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:

so your going to this gig BM?

Not promising anything, but I have booked flights,,,,,,no doubt knowing the luck I have had recently I will just be at the forum........or buried at sea
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote: respect for the last one dude!

Bm's world tour starts here. What if TD announce another US gig? it'll be too tempting I guess :)
Why aint you going then mate?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

Why aint you going then mate?
way too expensive for me mate, there's been too much outlay this year, what with one thing or another
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Such are the joys of life...............I will defo be there,absolutely no doubts whatsoever.........No visa problems,no ticket problems as ive fell in to a bit of inheritance unexpectedly. Ive just booked a return flight with BMI for £442 but the flight frightens the hell outta me.....I leave at 12 midday on Friday 7th November and Return on Monday the 10th November :arrow: YIPPEE!

The CJ will be there :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :D :P :D :P
Last edited by epsilon75 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Such are the joys of life...............I will defo be there,absolutely no doubts whatsoever.........No visa problems,no ticket problems as ive fell in to a bit of inheritance unexpectedly. Ive just booked a return flight with BMI baby for £442 but the flight frightens the hell outta me.....I leave at 12 midday on Friday 6th November and Return on Monday the 9th November :arrow: YIPPEE!

Excellent mate, good to know you'll be there Colin. Re the flight, chances are you'll doze off mate. Don't suppose Gary can make it though?
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

epsilon75 wrote:Such are the joys of life...............I will defo be there,absolutely no doubts whatsoever.........No visa problems,no ticket problems as ive fell in to a bit of inheritance unexpectedly. Ive just booked a return flight with BMI for £442 but the flight frightens the hell outta me.....I leave at 12 midday on Friday 6th November and Return on Monday the 9th November :arrow: YIPPEE!

Damn!! you booked already? You are THE FAN!!

Are your tickets refundable?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Such are the joys of life...............I will defo be there,absolutely no doubts whatsoever.........No visa problems,no ticket problems as ive fell in to a bit of inheritance unexpectedly. Ive just booked a return flight with BMI baby for £442 but the flight frightens the hell outta me.....I leave at 12 midday on Friday 6th November and Return on Monday the 9th November :arrow: YIPPEE!

Excellent mate, good to know you'll be there Colin. Re the flight, chances are you'll doze off mate. Don't suppose Gary can make it though?
Will have to see what he says later,i got mum to thank for this one 8) :P
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I am not a fan of america really so even if I could afford to go I dont think I would go to this one, and plus it is too soon after the UK gig which I think could take some of the enjoyment out of it going to two gigs quickly in different countries.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Will have to see what he says later,i got mum to thank for this one 8) :P
Nice one, I hope Gary can make it Colin
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:Such are the joys of life...............I will defo be there,absolutely no doubts whatsoever.........No visa problems,no ticket problems as ive fell in to a bit of inheritance unexpectedly. Ive just booked a return flight with BMI for £442 but the flight frightens the hell outta me.....I leave at 12 midday on Friday 6th November and Return on Monday the 9th November :arrow: YIPPEE!

air france is cheaper :idea: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I knew I should have kept me GOB SHUT :oops: