What would you like to hear in London 2008 ?

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GAZZ »

another one i would love them to do is the unicorn theme [long version] as i absolutley adore the song and iam having it to get married to next year :D
24db

Post by 24db »

GAZZ wrote:i agree with you about the difficulty of performing c b f but if chris franke could do it in 1991 and synth and computer technology have moved on since then as well as 2 great guitar players besides edgar i really cant see a problem after all it is tds song not chris frankes even though he was part of the original :D
true...but Franke only 'played' 5 minutes+ from the track, the original is over 7 minutes long...and to be honest CBF without Edgar on guitar is a bit like TD without him...pretty pointless IMHO.
Bernhard 'might' be able to learn the solo, given enough time
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:another one i would love them to do is the unicorn theme [long version] as i absolutley adore the song and iam having it to get married to next year :D
Should make the wedding that extra bit special Gazz 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I think TD performing Cloud Burst Flight live would be imposible due to how it was recorded
I know what you mean and im not even going there :wink:
er...I was referring to the guitar part being recorded at half speed (well, according to a few fans anyway) :) If it's true then Edgar certainly couldn't copy it (It's a nice technique though, I seem to remember that Mike Oldfield used to use it quite a lot)
I know exactly what you are saying mate and understood your answer,i did not want to comment on it as it could lead to unsavory debate,im sure you know what i mean :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I know what you mean and im not even going there :wink:
er...I was referring to the guitar part being recorded at half speed (well, according to a few fans anyway) :) If it's true then Edgar certainly couldn't copy it (It's a nice technique though, I seem to remember that Mike Oldfield used to use it quite a lot)
I know exactly what you are saying mate and understood your answer,i did not want to comment on it as it could lead to unsavory debate,im sure you know what i mean :wink:
Sorry mate, I understand now
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so does anyone know for a fact some of the material thats going to get played at london :D
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I think TD performing Cloud Burst Flight live would be imposible due to how it was recorded
I know what you mean and im not even going there :wink:

I can't see an issue with the guitar parts in CBF ! Ive played them relatively easily over the years. :shock:

EF - if you are having problems with the guitar parts give me a call ! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

No need to aologise mate,you where spot on with your TD knowledge as per usual 8)
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ wrote:so does anyone know for a fact some of the material thats going to get played at london :D

Stratosfear, Views from a red Train, Hyperborea & Tangram have been mentioned , along with ' the majority of the set has not been performed live before' !
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

so when you say not been performed live before are we also talking about a possibility of brand new material gracing our presence :D
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ wrote:so hen you say not been performed live before are we also talking about a possibility of brand new material gracing our presence :D
anythings possible with EF at the helm 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GAZZ wrote:so when you say not been performed live before are we also talking about a possibility of brand new material gracing our presence :D
I will ask a few questions next month,dont know if i will get the answers i want tho :wink:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

just been listening to a few choice cuts from the td collection and one thats not been played live is network 23 from exit love the build up of the song another old classic that i reckon would get a good response gemini from heartbreakers :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
GAZZ wrote:so hen you say not been performed live before are we also talking about a possibility of brand new material gracing our presence :D
That's what I love about TD, I've got absolutely no idea what's going to be played...... but I know it's going to be great.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
That's what I love about TD, I've got absolutely no idea what's going to be played...... but I know it's going to be great.
I am agree 100%,Chris

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr