Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:41 pm 

I was thinking of the previous fan meet-ups (non gig) recently and then remembered the two funniest moments at The Albert Tavern (Victoria), several years ago, any of you remember these:

a) Hundreds of Japanese School Girls (wearing school uniforms) all entering and leaving The Albert Tavern. This was the same event where people were having a party near us, they were drunk wearing silly hats and falling over. We made the joke it could have been MarinateGender and friends.

b) In another occasion, a few of us had already sat down at our table (Albert Tavern) and were waiting for a few others including Mick (Hobo). Mick walks in near our entrance looks at us for a second, doesn't say anything and goes to the toilet. I was pissing myself laughing, and we were asking each other "was that just Mick?" After the bathroom he came to say hello, he explained that he had to go first.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 pm 

SequenceC wrote:

b) In another occasion, a few of us had already sat down at our table (Albert Tavern) and were waiting for a few others including Mick (Hobo). Mick walks in near our entrance looks at us for a second, doesn't say anything and goes to the toilet. I was pissing myself laughing, and we were asking each other "was that just Mick?" After the bathroom he came to say hello, he explained that he had to go first.

when ya gotta go, you gotta go!

man, that seems like a million years ago now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm 

24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote:

Doesn't it! We had quite a few at the Albert didn't we?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:12 pm 

billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote:

there's a rumour that other pubs sell beer in London and they're available this year. ;) and I'm not the only one that's noticed either...hint hint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 pm 

Is this still on?

New CD out, "Meridians" For more details Click Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm 

24db wrote:
billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote:

there's a rumour that other pubs sell beer in London and they're available this year. ;) and I'm not the only one that's noticed either...hint hint

It does feel like age ago.

I think The Albert is the place we had most meetings? Well certainly the place I went the most times.

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50 [ 741 posts ] 

Jump to: