Fan meet for TD in London 1st November

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

105 fans turned up in very bad weather,i thank you so much for your effort, thanks also to the big name Lord Lucan-esque people that were otherwise engaged. :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:105 fans turned up in very bad weather,i thank you so much for your effort, thanks also to the big name Lord Lucan-esque people that were otherwise engaged. :arrow:
Nice one Colin. Thanks to you, Gary and all who contributed to the raffle. It was a huge success and was the icing on the cake.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:105 fans turned up in very bad weather,i thank you so much for your effort, thanks also to the big name Lord Lucan-esque people that were otherwise engaged. :arrow:
Nice one Colin. Thanks to you, Gary and all who contributed to the raffle. It was a huge success and was the icing on the cake.
yes, as ever BM thanks Colin, Andy and all who organise and drive the TD fan meets........brilliant...my friends...TD really are the greatest.....BM is king :oops: :oops: sorry Edgar is KING
...The wise.....are silent.....
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Arrived safely back in Bergen a quarter past midnight last night :arrow:

A big thank you to ALL who I got the chance to meet before the show - it was such a friendly and nice atmosphere at the Abbey. My only regret is that there was not enough time to get to talk to everybody as much as I would have liked to. That goes for Colin, Jon, Tim and a few others. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up again sometime in 2009 :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bergen-dreamer wrote:Arrived safely back in Bergen a quarter past midnight last night :arrow:

A big thank you to ALL who I got the chance to meet before the show - it was such a friendly and nice atmosphere at the Abbey. My only regret is that there was not enough time to get to talk to everybody as much as I would have liked to. That goes for Colin, Jon, Tim and a few others. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up again sometime in 2009 :)

oh yes...2009 :idea:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

2009 why what's happening????????????????????????????????????????? :roll:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bigdaveh wrote:2009 why what's happening????????????????????????????????????????? :roll:

i refer thee to the td live 2009 thread :P :P
timer

Post by timer »

bergen-dreamer wrote:Arrived safely back in Bergen a quarter past midnight last night :arrow:

It was a pleasure to meet you as well Stein, next time we'll have a proper talk 8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

timer wrote:

It was a pleasure to meet you as well Stein, next time we'll have a proper talk 8)
Thanks, Tim 8)

I'll e-mail you as agreed when I'm back from work tonight :arrow:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

It was good to put a face to the the name Stein and the mad Bergen Stokie supporter. :lol:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigdaveh wrote:2009 why what's happening????????????????????????????????????????? :roll:
Hope you got safely on the night bus to Euston, Dave :arrow:
I managed to get to Euston by the Underground, but then the rest of the lines were terminated, so I had to catch a taxi back to Bayswater...

Very nice to meet you, and hopefully I'll see you soon either at a TD gig or in Stoke :)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigmoog wrote:oh yes...2009 :idea:
With TD going as strong as ever I'm sure there will be a few shows also next year.

Sorry we never got a chance to discuss the advantages of vinyl v. CD, but I guess we have pretty much the same opinion on that subject 8)

A great privilege for me to meet the great BM in person :wink: :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:oh yes...2009 :idea:
With TD going as strong as ever I'm sure there will be a few shows also next year.

Sorry we never got a chance to discuss the advantages of vinyl v. CD, but I guess we have pretty much the same opinion on that subject 8)

A great privilege for me to meet the great BM in person :wink: :D

we will have a better conversation next year.... :wink: :D
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Despite my whinging elsewhere about the shortcomings of Saturday night, my commitment to TD is unwavering and I welcome another London gig in 2009. :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

wayfarer wrote:Despite my whinging elsewhere about the shortcomings of Saturday night, my commitment to TD is unwavering and I welcome another London gig in 2009. :D
Good meeting you and your mate. I have Marbles on the ready for a listen later :D