Fan meet for TD in London 1st November

SequenceC
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by SequenceC »

I was thinking of the previous fan meet-ups (non gig) recently and then remembered the two funniest moments at The Albert Tavern (Victoria), several years ago, any of you remember these:

a) Hundreds of Japanese School Girls (wearing school uniforms) all entering and leaving The Albert Tavern. This was the same event where people were having a party near us, they were drunk wearing silly hats and falling over. We made the joke it could have been MarinateGender and friends.

b) In another occasion, a few of us had already sat down at our table (Albert Tavern) and were waiting for a few others including Mick (Hobo). Mick walks in near our entrance looks at us for a second, doesn't say anything and goes to the toilet. I was pissing myself laughing, and we were asking each other "was that just Mick?" After the bathroom he came to say hello, he explained that he had to go first.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

SequenceC wrote:
b) In another occasion, a few of us had already sat down at our table (Albert Tavern) and were waiting for a few others including Mick (Hobo). Mick walks in near our entrance looks at us for a second, doesn't say anything and goes to the toilet. I was pissing myself laughing, and we were asking each other "was that just Mick?" After the bathroom he came to say hello, he explained that he had to go first.

when ya gotta go, you gotta go!

man, that seems like a million years ago now
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote:

Doesn't it! We had quite a few at the Albert didn't we?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:
SequenceC wrote:

there's a rumour that other pubs sell beer in London and they're available this year. ;) and I'm not the only one that's noticed either...hint hint
Seeker_UK

Post by Seeker_UK »

Is this still on?
Occasionally recording as Chromengel: Click here for the music

New CD out, "Meridians" For more details Click Here
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

24db wrote:
billythefish wrote:
24db wrote: when ya gotta go, you gotta go!

there's a rumour that other pubs sell beer in London and they're available this year. ;) and I'm not the only one that's noticed either...hint hint
It does feel like age ago.

I think The Albert is the place we had most meetings? Well certainly the place I went the most times.