1st November 2008

krismopompas
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by krismopompas »

ich wünsche allen konzertbesuchern und der band heute und morgen viel spass......... möge die magie mit euch sein :)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:Got a couple of hours to go till our journey from the deep south begins 8)

Hopefully have some pictures up tomorrow eve on our return 8)

Have a good one, not decided what time I will head to the fan meet, should take me aout an hour on the tube. See you all there.

Happy birthday Matt !
Happy Birthday Matt, must be a great feeling to have TD perform on this day,I was lucky enough to have Jerome perform at the Water Rats on mine.
timer

Post by timer »

Off to Rail Station shortly - Look forward to seeing all later on this afternoon. 8)
hansx

Post by hansx »

HAVE A GREAT EVENING, BOYS AND GIRLS. :D
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Well it was a great evening indeed . Many turned up in fact the Abbey Tavern was full of TD fans & Thanks to Colin & the boys the raffle went well. But great to meet up with everyone again. A great bunch !!!

It rained heavy all evening but it didn't bother us much as we made our way to the Forum. The cue was on both sides of the building ... Overall it was a very powerful performance with some nice surprises ..like tacks that where perfomed for the first time live ....I know i enjoyed it & I hope all that ended up did to.

Geoff :D :) 8) :wink: :arrow: :?: :!:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Taximan431 wrote:Well it was a great evening indeed . Many turned up in fact the Abbey Tavern was full of TD fans & Thanks to Colin & the boys the raffle went well. But great to meet up with everyone again. A great bunch !!!

It rained heavy all evening but it didn't bother us much as we made our way to the Forum. The cue was on both sides of the building ... Overall it was a very powerful performance with some nice surprises ..like tacks that where perfomed for the first time live ....I know i enjoyed it & I hope all that ended up did to.

:D :D A great gig, once again, Geoff. Good to see you and TD Team Ireland again. Safe trip home, mate. :wink: :arrow:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Taximan431 wrote:Well it was a great evening indeed . Many turned up in fact the Abbey Tavern was full of TD fans & Thanks to Colin & the boys the raffle went well. But great to meet up with everyone again. A great bunch !!!

I'd like to 2nd Geoff in thanking CJ and everybody who did the raffle and organized things. I was good meet up with everybody again and meet new friends.
BigdaveH
The Stoke TDBA Division.