1st November 2008

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

to everyone who hasn't received their tickets...'Get on to Ticketmaster...NOW!' they need to pull their fingers out and post them out to you pronto! Terrible service :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:to everyone who hasn't received their tickets...'Get on to Ticketmaster...NOW!' they need to pull their fingers out and post them out to you pronto! Terrible service :(
They have made a mint in interest and fees :oops: :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:to everyone who hasn't received their tickets...'Get on to Ticketmaster...NOW!' they need to pull their fingers out and post them out to you pronto! Terrible service :(
the fee's? they're taking the **** as it is mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
the fee's? they're taking the **** as it is mate
I totally agree,its a sham :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

I just can't understand it both times I ordered the tickets they came within a couple of weeks. The last 1 was just the 1 ticket. bizarre,
The Stoke TDBA Division.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

well my Edinburgh ticket was ticketmaster and that was quite quick, I have had that for a few weeks. this London one is ticketweb, I will give them till Saturday.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:well my Edinburgh ticket was ticketmaster and that was quite quick, I have had that for a few weeks. this London one is ticketweb, I will give them till Saturday.
I really wouldn't leave it that late Matt, add into the mix our wonderful postal system and you might never get it.
ant

Post by ant »

:( Ticketmaster girl said she would get my tickets off to me on Monday just gone by first class post. As of Wednesday evening still nothing!! Either she was telling me a load of old b**l, like the bloke two weeks ago who also said they were going to be posted to me last week, or the postman is slow but I think it is likely to be the girl!! If it is not there when I get home tonight I will be ringing them again tomorrow and no doubt blow my top with them as I need to get them by next Wednesday at the latest so I can get my friends to him by Friday. If I miss out on this gig because of their stupidity I will sue their collective a****s!! :(
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

ant wrote::( Ticketmaster girl said she would get my tickets off to me on Monday just gone by first class post. As of Wednesday evening still nothing!! Either she was telling me a load of old b**l, like the bloke two weeks ago who also said they were going to be posted to me last week, or the postman is slow but I think it is likely to be the girl!! If it is not there when I get home tonight I will be ringing them again tomorrow and no doubt blow my top with them as I need to get them by next Wednesday at the latest so I can get my friends to him by Friday. If I miss out on this gig because of their stupidity I will sue their collective a****s!! :(
Ant we'll send the Barmy Army in ! - Ridiculous situation.
ant

Post by ant »

:) Sounds like a good idea timer - they will soon produce the tickets then!! :lol:
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

My ticket finally came through today, Phew!!! 8)
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I've confirmed with a mate that he has our tickets. All present and correct thankfully. :D
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I have print my tickets with ticketfast and I'm not waiting the postman.
Am I alone to do this method?

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
timer

Post by timer »

ant wrote::) Sounds like a good idea timer - they will soon produce the tickets then!! :lol:

More likely to get us all barred from using Ticketmaster ! :wink:

Which, coming to think about it , wouldn't be such a bad thing ! :lol:
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

just going slightly off-topic to the recent entries but I wonder if we will be able to pay by credit/debit card at the merchandise stand........ :?:

i know they do those portable payment thingys nowadays, would certainly save carrying aound cash and i would imagine possibly make us all buy more TD goodies even.....

just a thought :)