1st November 2008

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Hobo wrote:To say I'm disappointed by this announcement would be a gross understatement!

Having missed all the European gigs this year, I was really pinning my hopes on a U.K. concert. Unfortunately, the date is unkind once again, as I'm on holiday and don't return until late on the 3rd November. This one would have been really special as well, as it happens to be my birthday! Gutted! :cry: :x

I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy.

Hobo signing off the forum, for ever!!
:shock:

You sounded gutted early this morn Mick ! Is a real shame you can't do this one as well. :(
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:
Hobo wrote:To say I'm disappointed by this announcement would be a gross understatement!

Having missed all the European gigs this year, I was really pinning my hopes on a U.K. concert. Unfortunately, the date is unkind once again, as I'm on holiday and don't return until late on the 3rd November. This one would have been really special as well, as it happens to be my birthday! Gutted! :cry: :x

I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy.

Hobo signing off the forum, for ever!!
:shock:

You sounded gutted early this morn Mick ! Is a real shame you can't do this one as well. :(

bloody hell, three members on here have their birthday on the 1st November. how spooky is that.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Wow! What exciting news - a new venue for TD to play too.

So sorry to hear you can't make it Mick... I can understand how frustrated you must be. We'll need to sort out this London meet up soon, so that you can make it at least for the social side of things.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
timer

Post by timer »

Mean Fiddler Site for the Forum has Wednesday 28th May as date for ticket sales @ £23:50 - id imagine a booking fee on top of that !. :shock:
ant

Post by ant »

:o Doors open at 7pm which probably means TD will not start until 8 or 8.30pm and if they are doing 3 hrs that means 11 or 11.30 getaway which means part of my journey will end up in a cab as the last train to my station is before midnight from the London terminal and it is highly unlikely that I will make that. Other choice is more expense on a hotel for the night!! Mind you that may be a better idea if I get a pass to meet the guys (and gals of course) after the gig!! :D
Biggus Dickus
timer

Post by timer »

ant wrote::o Doors open at 7pm which probably means TD will not start until 8 or 8.30pm and if they are doing 3 hrs that means 11 or 11.30 getaway which means part of my journey will end up in a cab as the last train to my station is before midnight from the London terminal and it is highly unlikely that I will make that. Other choice is more expense on a hotel for the night!! Mind you that may be a better idea if I get a pass to meet the guys (and gals of course) after the gig!! :D
Ant your TDOC card will get you into the meet and greet ! (If announced !) :D
ant

Post by ant »

:D I hope so timer as I have yet to meet the maestro face to face so that would be brilliant! :D
Biggus Dickus
jacob

Post by jacob »

timer wrote:
jacob wrote:I will buy a ticket, and decide afterwards if it makes sense (financially) to go.

Sounds like another classic concert coming up.

Jacob, it would be a pleasure to have the opportunity to meet up again.
Well, let's do it then!

I found out that the best solution economically was to book now, so I just did it! (I stay at hotel in Notting Hill)

This will be my ninth concert with TD... see you all TD fans there.

Happy times :D
timer

Post by timer »

jacob wrote:
timer wrote:
jacob wrote:I will buy a ticket, and decide afterwards if it makes sense (financially) to go.

Well, let's do it then!

I found out that the best solution economically was to book now, so I just did it! (I stay at hotel in Notting Hill)

Fantastic my friend, this will be my 16th TD concert. 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

jacob wrote:
timer wrote:

Well, let's do it then!

Hope I get to meet you jacob especially after we both ended up missing Eindhoven :(
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:
jacob wrote:
timer wrote:
Well, let's do it then!

Hope I get to meet you jacob especially after we both ended up missing Eindhoven :(
Matt, please consider meeting up with everyone at the pre meet when it's organised. It would be nice to put a face to the name ! :)
jacob

Post by jacob »

Matt and Tim, I look forward to meet you. I will of course attend the pre-meet, no dowt abowt it ;)

I will camp in a sleeping bag in front of my computer the night before wednesday... I need a good ticket :)
timer

Post by timer »

jacob wrote:Matt and Tim, I look forward to meet you. I will of course attend the pre-meet, no dowt abowt it ;)

I will camp in a sleeping bag in front of my computer the night before wednesday... I need a good ticket :)
I'd keep an eye on the ticketweb site over the weekend, the official TD news does state it could be as early as tomorrow for ticket sales to start ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The Greatest are coming to London..............Celebration Times C'mon 8) :D :P :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:The Greatest are coming to London..............Celebration Times C'mon 8) :D :P :D 8)
Oh indeed - I got a great feeling about this one ! :D