1st November 2008

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

Just got an email from Ticketweb and they say it might be only a week before the show I get my ticket and if I have not got them 48 hrs before then phone them :roll:
ant

Post by ant »

:D Well I will ring them on 13th if I haven't got them by then. I can't leave it until 48hrs before as I need to get my friends to him before 31st Oct as he lives a long way from me and I don't like holding on to other peoples tickets just in case something was to happen and I couldn't make it because that would then mean they couldn't either!! Although mine are through Ticketmaster not Ticketweb, I cannot understand why they have to leave it so late. It was back in May I ordered them - how long does it take to print a ticket for goodness sake?? I wouldn't mind if it was easy to contact them but it usually takes an eternity to get through to anyone. I am not impressed with them I have to say. :(
Biggus Dickus
aaronmcphee

Post by aaronmcphee »

ant wrote::D Well I will ring them on 13th if I haven't got them by then. I can't leave it until 48hrs before as I need to get my friends to him before 31st Oct as he lives a long way from me and I don't like holding on to other peoples tickets just in case something was to happen and I couldn't make it because that would then mean they couldn't either!! Although mine are through Ticketmaster not Ticketweb, I cannot understand why they have to leave it so late. It was back in May I ordered them - how long does it take to print a ticket for goodness sake?? I wouldn't mind if it was easy to contact them but it usually takes an eternity to get through to anyone. I am not impressed with them I have to say. :(
Hear what your saying Ant, I ordered a ticket for my cousin in Ireland for a gig in London, after several e-mails to Ticketmaster later, she recieved the tickets 1 day before her flight to the UK, 2 days before the gig!! & they offered no exaplination as to why it took so long!

Hope you get them soon.
Tiger Tiger burning bright....Bruce! throw another shrimp on!
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Anyone who hasn't got their tickets by now should get on to Ticketmaster ASAP. Mine arrived weeks ago, so, they should be reaching punters by now. :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I ordered a ticket for the London concert for Piotr from Poland and it arrived here a week later,very strange how some are taking so long :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:) Have just spoken to Ticketmaster and they said that they are being sent out in batches. He went away to see if he could find out when mine would be sent and came back saying it would be next week but of course he could just be saying that to get rid of me!! We shall see. By the way, it took me 20 minutes hanging on before someone answered!! :roll:
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

ant wrote::) Have just spoken to Ticketmaster and they said that they are being sent out in batches. He went away to see if he could find out when mine would be sent and came back saying it would be next week but of course he could just be saying that to get rid of me!! We shall see. By the way, it took me 20 minutes hanging on before someone answered!! :roll:
I hate that, was it one of those 10p a min numbers again? and to think we pay a service charge for the ticket. I avoid ticketmaster whenever possible :evil:
ant

Post by ant »

:D Not sure of the charge Cantosis as I did the call from work in my lunch break but it is annoying. He was quite pleasant once I got hold of him but I must admit I am not very impressed with them overall. They do say on their answerphone message that in most cases tickets are sent out 7 days before the event - Why? So they can get maximum profit out of sitting on our money and we pay them for that honour too! :twisted:
Biggus Dickus
24db

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::D Not sure of the charge Cantosis as I did the call from work in my lunch break but it is annoying. He was quite pleasant once I got hold of him but I must admit I am not very impressed with them overall. They do say on their answerphone message that in most cases tickets are sent out 7 days before the event - Why? So they can get maximum profit out of sitting on our money and we pay them for that honour too! :twisted:
the thing is with the whole 7 days rule, is that if you leave it that long it'll be touch and go if you get the tickets in time. No ticket agency should really leave it that late
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

it seems to me that a lot of the people who live in and around the london area appear to be the ones waiting on their tickets,which suprises me i'd have thought you would have recieved yours first. i ordered mine through the carling academy in sheffield via ticketmaster on the 5th august and recieved it just over 2 weeks later from their manchester office. i am in total agreement with anyone still waiting on thier ticket re- ringing ticketmaster,if it were me i'd have kicked their arses long before it got this near to the gig :roll: :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

GAZZ wrote:it seems to me that a lot of the people who live in and around the london area appear to be the ones waiting on their tickets,which suprises me i'd have thought you would have recieved yours first. i ordered mine through the carling academy in sheffield via ticketmaster on the 5th august and recieved it just over 2 weeks later from their manchester office. i am in total agreement with anyone still waiting on thier ticket re- ringing ticketmaster,if it were me i'd have kicked their arses long before it got this near to the gig :roll: :roll:
I live near to London and I've had them for ages
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I'm from across the Pond and all the way to the west side of USA and I recieved my tickets from ticketripoffmaster.uk over a month ago! What gives.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i think that with less than 3 weeks to go everyone should have their tickets now, i think the way that ticketmaster have kept some of the T. D faithfull hanging on is apalling , hope that all of you that are still waiting manage to get it resolved a.s.a.p and look forward to meeting you at the fan meet in london :roll: :roll:
ant

Post by ant »

:( I do not understand why they are sending them in batches and even if they are why some batches are being left to so close to the event. I will see if what they told me is correct and they are sent this week but if I haven't got them by next Sunday I will be phoning them again and I will pester them every day until I get them!! :(
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Its ridiculas really, anyone who has had their ticket lost or stolen will have been left high and dry if we are supposed to wait a few days before the gig. If I don`t get mine by the weekend I will be writing a letter of complaint to ticketweb.