1st November 2008

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

if it becomes stupid, then try the Forum Box office or stargreen in Covent Garden, who should have tickets (standing only....)

Telephone +44 (0)20 7 734 8932

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its nutty all this innit
...The wise.....are silent.....
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still no tickets as of yesterday but I am not giving up hope!! Have noticed that Play.com now have a ticket section for buying or selling and they have TD tickets for £116.17 each. Not going down that road just yet!! :(
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::( Still no tickets as of yesterday but I am not giving up hope!! Have noticed that Play.com now have a ticket section for buying or selling and they have TD tickets for £116.17 each. Not going down that road just yet!! :(
Thats taking the Micheal big time :oops: :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:( Another 24 hrs have passed and still no tickets. If they don't come by Saturday I will be giving them a piece of my mind next Monday 'cause this is rediculous. We should not have to wait this long for them especially when they have sat on our money since the end of May!!

Maybe if we don't get our tickets by Saturday the 25th, Eastgate can send those that haven't received them a e-mail granting said person with admission to The Forum - How about it EB? :(
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

ant wrote::( Another 24 hrs have passed and still no tickets. If they don't come by Saturday I will be giving them a piece of my mind next Monday 'cause this is rediculous. We should not have to wait this long for them especially when they have sat on our money since the end of May!!

Maybe if we don't get our tickets by Saturday the 25th, Eastgate can send those that haven't received them a e-mail granting said person with admission to The Forum - How about it EB? :(
Problem is how do they know a ticket has been brought, they will just be taking your word on it. I cant see how that would work.

I still have faith mine will come within the next 7 days but if I dont have anything by the end of next week heads will roll :shock: :D
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
ant wrote::( Another 24 hrs have passed and still no tickets. If they don't come by Saturday I will be giving them a piece of my mind next Monday 'cause this is rediculous. We should not have to wait this long for them especially when they have sat on our money since the end of May!!

Problem is how do they know a ticket has been brought, they will just be taking your word on it. I cant see how that would work.

I still have faith mine will come within the next 7 days but if I dont have anything by the end of next week heads will roll :shock: :D
Matt, why didn't you get yours directly from the box office?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:

becuase I don`t have common sense :D :shock: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote: Problem is how do they know a ticket has been brought, they will just be taking your word on it. I cant see how that would work.

becuase I don`t have common sense :D :shock: :arrow:
well done mate, get in the queue :D
ant

Post by ant »

:) I can prove that I purchased a ticket because I have ticketmasters receipt and order confirmation with an order number so I could e-mail that to them. :)
Biggus Dickus
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

:D :D Just TWO more weeks to wait now :D :D
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

I ordered another ticket on the 23/09 and it came to day. My others came through quick.
24db

Post by 24db »

For those who are interested EB has just added some details about the after concert meet and how many people the card is valid for, over at the TDOC (on the Interaction section)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:For those who are interested EB has just added some details about the after concert meet and how many people the card is valid for, over at the TDOC (on the Interaction section)

Well spotted , that man ! :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:For those who are interested EB has just added some details about the after concert meet and how many people the card is valid for, over at the TDOC (on the Interaction section)

Well spotted , that man ! :wink:
no problemo
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

ant wrote::( Still no tickets as of yesterday but I am not giving up hope!! Have noticed that Play.com now have a ticket section for buying or selling and they have TD tickets for £116.17 each. Not going down that road just yet!! :(
have you got yours yet mate,I still dont have mine :shock: :cry: :arrow: