Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm 

bigmoog wrote:
Im just musing on musings.....does anyone have an idea why nearly all TD stage line ups have Edgar stage left (as the audience sees it)?

Im reminded of the classic line ups, you know EF left, CF centre and PB stage right....I wonder if this has any significance....does anyone remember a gig (apart from the early concerts) where Edgar is not stage left?

BM is bored and needs information he probably has heard before :arrow:

Perhaps most toilets are situated in the left wing...you know, Edgar always being the oldest & all that!!! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:17 pm 

aaronmcphee wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
Im just musing on musings.....does anyone have an idea why nearly all TD stage line ups have Edgar stage left (as the audience sees it)?

Im reminded of the classic line ups, you know EF left, CF centre and PB stage right....I wonder if this has any significance....does anyone remember a gig (apart from the early concerts) where Edgar is not stage left?

BM is bored and needs information he probably has heard before :arrow:

Perhaps most toilets are situated in the left wing...you know, Edgar always being the oldest & all that!!! :lol:

:shock: :wink: :lol:

Classic Aaron ! But the Mellotron at the Eindhoven concert held a deep secret ! a bucket :shock:
Sorry Mr.Froese, Sir :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:22 pm 

epsilon75 wrote:
Having been there since the start in 1967 i and im sure many other's see/have seen Edgar as the TD main man,41 years on my view has not changed. A Tangerine Dream without Edgar Froese is like a tangerine with no inner.......useless :arrow:

Even the peal of a Tangerine can be eaten, but it would be harsh, bitter, & wouldn't last very long :?

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ] 

Jump to: