Please

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Please

Post by rattymouse »

Dear Edgar,

Please, please, PLEASE come to the US and play a concert. We miss you terribly here. So much that it hurts. Please try to make it happen.

Very best regards,

Ratty
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Im convinced that TD will play in the U.S within the next 10 years :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

No, rattymouse, we promise you: much much earlier!!! :wink:
We are working on it......

Stay TD tuned,
regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

promising news for the American TD fans. 8)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:No, rattymouse, we promise you: much much earlier!!! :wink:

Stay TD tuned,
regards,

Edweirdo trawls internet for cheap flights to USA as Divorce papers rustle gently in the background..
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:No, rattymouse, we promise you: much much earlier!!! :wink:

Stay TD tuned,
regards,

Edweirdo trawls internet for cheap flights to USA as Divorce papers rustle gently in the background..
I'm gonna by a rowing boat...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:

Stay TD tuned,
regards,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no way you will get me on that bird for 8 hours....... the thought terrifies me..............great news for the American fans,they have waited a very long time 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:

Stay TD tuned,
regards,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no way you will get me on that bird for 8 hours....... the thought terrifies me..............great news for the American fans,they have waited a very long time 8)
I empathize with you Colin, I am not good with Flying myself. I did manage a long haul flight to Malaysia a few years back but it was by no means easy.

I`ll stick to short euro flights I think.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: Edweirdo trawls internet for cheap flights to USA as Divorce papers rustle gently in the background..

I empathize with you Colin, I am not good with Flying myself. I did manage a long haul flight to Malaysia a few years back but it was by no means easy.

Im terrified of it Matthew and as you have a fear of flying i take my hat off to you for going to Malaysia,that is by no means a short flight and i can honestly say there is no chance i could do it money permitting or not....i will stick to the 1 hour and 30 min jaunts and they freak me out :oops:
I can say that TD conquered my flying phobia,once i had booked for the Tempodrom i knew i had to go,i said i would never fly but that concert conquered the phobia but the fear will always be there.........
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

epsilon75 wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:

Stay TD tuned,
regards,

Have you never seen the 'A Team'? You could be the TDBA's BA Baracus :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: Edweirdo trawls internet for cheap flights to USA as Divorce papers rustle gently in the background..

Have you never seen the 'A Team'? You could be the TDBA's BA Baracus :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nice one Ed :wink:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Standing by in the Boston area!!!!!
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Stay TD tuned,
regards,

Oh man, you just *****MADE***** my day! I swear, I'll be at whatever gig you manage to put together. and more than one if there are that many.

My god, hope is now alive!
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Im terrified of it Matthew and as you have a fear of flying i take my hat off to you for going to Malaysia,that is by no means a short flight and i can honestly say there is no chance i could do it money permitting or not....i will stick to the 1 hour and 30 min jaunts and they freak me out :oops:
I can say that TD conquered my flying phobia,once i had booked for the Tempodrom i knew i had to go,i said i would never fly but that concert conquered the phobia but the fear will always be there.........
I used to have the most terrible fear of flying. I would go into a virtual panic once the plane left the ground, unable to speak or do anything until cruising altitude was reached. And then, nearly the same thing for the landing cycle. I had this terrible fear of flying for many tens of thousands of miles of flying. My job made me fly all over the US and my wife's family kept me flying to Asia (12 trips to China and counting). Each time, I would dread terribly the next flight. I would do anything to keep off a plane, driving hundreds of miles if my company would allow me instead of flying.

Then, one flight it all just disappeared. I now fly absolutely with no fear. I think what did was United Airlines Channel 9. For those of you who don't know what that is, United Airlines has an audio channel where you can listen to the pilot talk to the air traffic controllers. Plus, you can listen to all the other pilots in the area talk to the controllers. That is an incredible experience. You can understand much much better how much control the pilot has, how they operate the plane, and why the plane is doing what it is doing. No more, why are the engines slowing down? Why are they speeding up? Why are we turning? Why are we all of a sudden decending in altitude? Each action is preceded by an air traffic controllers command.

Ever since Channel 9, I just dont fear flying anymore. I have a big trip coming up in June, going to China, Taiwan, and Thailand. Tons of flying and I cant wait to get started.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

For me, I love flying, although I still get a sense of trepidation at take off and landing (the most 'difficult' aspect of air travel)...what has killed a great deal of the excitement is the hellish security at airports.....and another thing, I have now had the misfortune of experiencing the delights of the gigantic shopping mall/hanger that is Heathrow Terminal 5...twice.....within a month....a nightmare of Titanic proportions...when TD announce their live tour of the US, BM will call Sir Richard Branson and travel via Virgin Space Shuttle......
...The wise.....are silent.....