Please

rattymouse
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by rattymouse »

bigmoog wrote:For me, I love flying, although I still get a sense of trepidation at take off and landing (the most 'difficult' aspect of air travel)...what has killed a great deal of the excitement is the hellish security at airports.....and another thing, I have now had the misfortune of experiencing the delights of the gigantic shopping mall/hanger that is Heathrow Terminal 5...twice.....within a month....a nightmare of Titanic proportions...when TD announce their live tour of the US, BM will call Sir Richard Branson and travel via Virgin Space Shuttle......
When you talk to Sir Branson, see if you can secure the release of EF's original solo recordings.

I agree about the airport security mess. The US is the worst. Take your shoes off??

Asian aiports are an absolute delight. Wonderful places. Although getting through the immigration line can sometimes really morning. 14 hour flight and a 1.5 hour wait to get your passport stamped really blows.

EDIT: Man, this board really changes your text on you.
Last edited by rattymouse on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

rattymouse wrote:
bigmoog wrote:For me, I love flying, although I still get a sense of trepidation at take off and landing (the most 'difficult' aspect of air travel)...what has killed a great deal of the excitement is the hellish security at airports.....and another thing, I have now had the misfortune of experiencing the delights of the gigantic shopping mall/hanger that is Heathrow Terminal 5...twice.....within a month....a nightmare of Titanic proportions...when TD announce their live tour of the US, BM will call Sir Richard Branson and travel via Virgin Space Shuttle......
When you talk to Sir Branson, see if you can secure the release of EF's original solo recordings.

I agree about the airport security mess. The US is the worst. Take your shoes off??

Asian aiports are an absolute delight. Wonderful places. Although getting through the immigration line can sometimes really morning. 14 hour flight and a 1.5 hour wait to get your passport stamped really blows.

Take your shoes off is nothing, I travelled thru Terminal 5 last week and at security I was asked to take my belt off, my trousers fell down as I passed through the scanner,,,,,,not only that they do a retina scan (which they d.lete after 3 days......good job I closed my eyes) as well

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
...The wise.....are silent.....
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

bigmoog wrote:
rattymouse wrote:

Take your shoes off is nothing, I travelled thru Terminal 5 last week and at security I was asked to take my belt off, my trousers fell down as I passed through the scanner,,,,,,not only that they do a retina scan (which they d.lete after 3 days......good job I closed my eyes) as well

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Mooger, I commend you for dropping your pants while facing security. Truly the best response to their asinine behavior.

We have to de-belt as well as de-shoe and pull our laptops out of their case.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

rattymouse wrote:

Saw this when i went to japan 7 years ago waited 1 hour to go through passport control
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

rattymouse wrote:

So what exactly did you type instead of 'morning'?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

billythefish wrote:
rattymouse wrote:

So what exactly did you type instead of 'morning'?
s u c k
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Its 6 years too late for me.

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:No, rattymouse, we promise you: much much earlier!!! :wink:
We are working on it......

Stay TD tuned,
regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)

He he he.

Since I've missed Eindhoven and will probably miss Loreley my wife said that I can go to the next TD concert after that. Can't wait to see her face when it's announced that it'll be in the US.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D